I would love to see an opportunity to create a customer segmentation/loyalty program.
1. Option to buy higher level.
2. Option to get higher level based on dollars spent/time as a customer
3. Ability to link autoresponder to higher level so unsubscribing will also un-enroll them.
4. Ability to assign benefits such as discount or free shipping to that group.
5. Ability to restrict coupons to the gold customers
6. Ability to make 'gold' only products0 votes
I would love to see a redirect function. On occasion, we have to change names of products, or we update them to a new version, and the url is out there in the wild. It would be great to be able to create a redirect so the old link goes to the new product.0 votes
Currently under setup there is a provision for a url to represent a catalog. This is very restrictive and should not be handled on the account level only. This url value should be subject to being overridden at the basic produce level and the bundle level. I have multiple divisions for our company with different catalogs and use advanced bundles frequently and by driving the catalog to a single url is really a big, big, big problem for me when I use advanced bundles. This suggestion is very much related the need to treat all bundle varieties as a product.0 votes
We need a way to Search For Orders by SKU.0 votes
I recently migrated from a button cart to a storefront. The button cart has limited database size but no limit on emails. The storefront has unlimited database (actually 1M), but a 10K and 25K limit on emails. It would be nice to see an unlimited email option on the storefront, or at least a much higher option.0 votes
- Don't see your idea?