Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Affiliate Program-Make More Useful

Hi, many people don't use your affiliate modules when you really do affiliate stuff yet the integration is one of your strengths.

1) When using media links, they show "unassigned" for the default program. Yet, they really may be assigned to another program. If you asssign them, they unassign without any warning from the other program (should not do this, means we have to manage them all manually.)

2) Superaffiliate (tier 1/2) is very clunky,not well designed.

3) There is another really big issue... You cannot assign one product to multiple affiliate programs at once. For example, if I want…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. shipstation integration.

Integrate with shippingstation.com

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Created a mergecode for secondary affiliate programs so I can email affiliate link to folks

Most of our users only use our secondary affiliate program (only a few use the primary program). I have no way to email the affiliate link to them. I must write out the steps on how to obtain it. Many of our users can easily copy and paste a link but are not able to follow the steps to find the right affiliate link to use. We are losing a lot of referred sales because we don't have a way to supply our affiliates with their affiliate link (we can only tell them how to find it)...

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Broadcasting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Merge code would be fixed to capitalize their name.

Currently, if someone opts in without typing their name with correct capitalization, 1SC's merge code does not fix this. So people see: "Hi melissa."

It looks unprofessional to not capitalize their name in communication.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Broadcasting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Would require a lot less information for FREE downloads

When I have a free download, e.g. a report, chapters of my book, etc. I tie it into an autoresponder series at download, for obvious series.

But the universal checkout requires TOO much information, which puts people off (why do they really need to give me their address and phone number for a free download, for example?)

Could you have a simplere version with Name and Email address only being required, or better still the ability to customize what I request of clients (first name and email being the only two mandatory items, and address, phone number being mandatory if…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Digital Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customer portal automatic creation

I think there should be an option where a merchant can choose to have the customer portal account created automatically for every customer that purchases from them. This is especially important for a merchant doing a lot of recurring billing. The customers always want to be able to login and see payments/subscriptions so being able to have customer portal accounts created at the time of initial purchase would be good.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Coupons

need to be able to batch load or generate coupons and non sequential numbers. There is no support for social marketing venues like Groupon, Living Social etc etc where one needs to generate 1-10 thousand coupons for implementing national sales strategies. You are loosing sales just because you cannot accomidate this simple function.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Coupons & Discounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add UK Postal Services to Shipment Tracking Information

Being based in the UK it would be useful to have shipping services such as Royal Mail added to the Shipment Tracking Info drop down list so that we can send an automated dispatch email to our UK customers. At present, all the shipping services listed are International - e,g USPS, Canada Post etc.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Not make us have to login for support if we are already logged in to our account

why do we have to re-login to support if we're already logged into the system? Doesn't make sense to me.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Send the latest "newsletter" issue as an autoresponder message

Each week on the same day I send a new issue of my e-zine to my list. When people subscribe to my list (via an autoresponder), I would like for them to immediately get a copy of the latest issue of the e-zine (even if I have already sent out this week's issue a few days before).

Right now I have to log into my 1SC account right after my newsletter issue has gone out (usually pre-scheduled from a few days before) and copy & paste the current issue into the last message of my autoresponder.

It would totally rock…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dynamic Pricing Buttons

Please offer a feature that will allow the item price on my website to be pulled from the cart and automatically updated on your website. Should I change the price in the cart, I would not need to update the price on your website as well.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Products & Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hard-code people into system so affiliates don't lose credit when a person clears their cookies

One of biggest complaints I hear from affiliates about 1SC is that people are not hard-coded into the system so if cookies are cleared they lose credit. You guys already mark who referred a lead so you might as well connect that to a sale rather than making it all cookie based.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Entire record deleted when a customer unsubscribes. Does not allow us to review the customer's history. Why?

Entire record deleted when a customer unsubscribes. Does not allow us to review the customer's history. Why? I would like to be able to review unsubscribes to see if there is a pattern -- in order to improve our customer service. With the records deleted, we have no idea if it's a particular autoresponder message, or if the person is new or has been there for years and bought products and services. How does removing a contact affect our sales reports?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Manually Approved Orders

We need manually approved orders to be forwarded automatically or via click/check box, etc. to the API. We have an automated USPS shipping label and tracking website that needs this information to complete shipping. Otherwise the ENTIRE order information must be manually entered into another system. This gets very time consuming and expensive when you reach our volume levels.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop signing me out so fast while I'm working and then when I log in the work is gone

This happens all the time - I'm working in 1shopping cart, preparing a new autoresponder or creating new media in the affiliate program area, and when I press "submit" or "save" I end up at the sign-in area. When I log in again, and go to my work, it is gone and I have to start over. I'm logged out very quickly all the time, even though I work fast!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Control Panel & Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Freight options based on products not orders: we have items that go UPS others FedEx

Now customer chooses freight options for order - we have set up shipping options for the cart. They tend to choose lowest option. We have some frozen items that require overnight shipping and they haven't paid for those items. I have called support and they say cart can not handle multiple shipping at this point.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Checkbox option to add an item to a bundle order

We'd like an option to have a checkbox beside items in a bundle and the buyer could choose the item by checking the box. (That would change the quantity from zero to one. If the quantity was already greater than one, nothing would change.)

This checkbox could disappear when the quantity was greater than zero, or, on unchecking it could change the quantity to zero.

We have bundles with 25+ items and the buyer has to go through changing quantities. They don't all "get" that process and we miss a lot of purchases. A checkbox was the process on the…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bundle Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow multiple payment options per product

For many products we have multiple payment plans, but with 1ShoppingCart we have to create a different product for each of these instead of 1 product with several payment options.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Products & Inventory  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WP Sign up plugin that puts a checkbox in the comment area so blog comments become email signups

I have installed the widget for people to sign up to be informed - so I can have their name and email address. I would like to use a wordpress plug-in to have a check box to capture the name and email address when someone comments on my new blog. The information I need is contained at: http://DannyvanKooten.com/wordpress-plugins/newsletter-sign-up/

My new blog will go live on June 22. You can see it at http://www.AchievingSkills.com

Please let me know where I can find the code in which I can use the above plug-in or if you could give me the code. If…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Let the users with the ability to cancel online as you let them subscribe online

It would be better if you give the user the possibility to close its account (it cancels order) with you as it is for online registration. If you want to work with users from all countries, avoid the trouble that their have to contact you by phone and expenses that you can not imagine the phone call from some countries to yours. Finally you offer a solution online but you minimize the advantage of forcing the user through a single way to join you by phone that is not the best online solution.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base