Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Pre-defined Access Roles

I would like your team to Implement a feature that allows users being imported in contacts to have pre-defined access roles. The current system allows users to be imported but the administrator has to manually, one-by-one set their access level. If a large amount of users need to be imported then this method is too time consuming. It would be great to set a indicator in the CSV file with a determination of a basic access role. So, just maybe in the CSV file under a colum you would add a,p,etc... to tell the system user x wants to be…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  User Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • allowed online connections from GLOBE TELECOMS (Philippines) via their TATTOO service as I cant connect to 1SC when using my TATTOO device.

Allowed online connections from GLOBE TELECOMS (Philippines) via their TATTOO service as I cannot connect to 1SC when using my TATTOO device

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Integrate price into my shopping cart product link so that shows on website and automatically updates!!!

Integrate price into my shopping cart product link so that it displays on my website and automatically updates when I make changes in price in my cart!!! I think it's called two way api.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • IP Address of each person logging into the Master Login

It would be very useful to see the IP address of each user logging into the master account. not only in the user account, not only the user logins.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Separate User Licenses Limit from User IDs

The limit of user licenses should be for concurrent log on access and NOT be the limit for the number of IDs that can be created. We have more employees who require access than concurrent licenses we want to pay for. For security and work tracking, we need to be able to have more IDs than concurrent licenses. These should be SEPARATE and tied to each other for limitations.

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • It would be helpful to be able to set the user roles such that a user can view the last four digits of a credit card but not the full number

It would be helpful to be able to set the user roles such that a user can view the last four digits of a credit card but not the full number. We use the last four digits for verification purposes but we do not want to give full access to the card numbers for security reasons.

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base