Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Forms / Month / Day / year

Also the Month / Day and Year options are important as well (I.E. for a customer's birthday) ... why don't you have a automatic field for month and day ... I know year can be tough as we all use them for different things and they can go from 1900 to 2015 ... but at least a month and day should be an automatic choice. Along with a person's last name without having to use a custom form for that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Web Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Web Forms Page ... create a place for us to type in a default URL of our own

Would it be possible to create a place in the forms area where we can store a thank you page url so that we don't have to type it in every single time we have to create a form?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix your "new and improved" signup form generator

Maybe it's great for folks who want to make minor changes right on your site, but for those of us who used to be able to make html code changes to customize your forms so they are truly seamless on our websites, the new form generator is unusable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. install a hp printer driver ?

Install Hp Printer Drivers for Your HP printer.Through USB connection,Wirelessly( wireless connection ),Wired connection using Ethernet cable.You can get Complete HP Printer setup guidance by our award winning support team. Call toll free 1-877-353-6650.
    https://www.printers-setup.us/hp-printer-installation.html
    https://www.printers-setup.us/hp-printer-drivers.html
    https://www.printers-setup.us/hp-wireless-printer-setup.html
    https://www.printers-setup.us/hp-printer-setup.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Manage Web Forms Page

Please create a way so that they will sort themselves out alphabetically so that I can rename them with adding a category name as a prefix. I don't like having to always go to the last page to find the latest thing.

Also, can you make it so that we can show all of them on one page so that I don't have to scroll thru pages of them. Very cumbersome on some of my clients to scroll thru pages to find one to copy over to a new web form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow me to specify order of fields showing in webform-completed notification email to me

Currently, order of fields in webform notification email comes out in the order in which the fields were created. NOT HELPFUL. That's a garbled arrangement for our purposes of using that data. I've created a backup email notification from the AutoResponder, with fields in my preferred order, but that pulls data from the customer record when all I want is the the data just submitted through the webform. This problem would be solved for me if I could specify the order of the field data on the webform notification email. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop rejecting "in-admissable" data in the Contact Profile of Autoresponders.

Someone can opt-in with a name like "Bob 4". But if I edit anything in their contact profile, and then try to save it, the name 'Bob 4' is rejected as having bad characters.
    same thing for Zip code if the shopping cart expects 5. There are some other fields that it checks for admissable data.
    The Shopping cart should not reject any data in the field. It should except whatever. Why can't someone have a number in their name?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base