Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give option to set "Add to Day ___" when adding custom segments to an autoresponder from the bottom of the Manage and Search Contacts page

When I've created a list of contacts on the search page, I want to add them to the Newsletter autoresponder, but I can only add them to day 0. I want to add them to a later day so they don't get the initial email from that autoresponder. I'm only having to do this because when new people subscribe to certain of my webforms (that are not a direct newsletter subscription - for instance a request for an application) I can't add them to more than one autoresponder through the webform process. That would solve the problem too. Then I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Field Drop Downs -- Make alphabetization easier!!! Please make it easier to move up and down

Please make it easier to move up and down items on a drop-down field. The How You Found Us form isn't efficient. On other sites, all you do is drag and drop items. Could you have that, please?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would like to be able to Send broadcast by referer and export list of leads by referer

I would like to be able segment and export lists of leads by each of my referring affiliates. ( I would like buyers to be removed from these lists if possible)

Would like to be able to see the referrer in the client export. That is the key.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Only send new subscriber notification after opt-in is confirmed

When opt-in confirmation is required, it should be possible to choose to receive notifications when a confirmation is done.

Personally, I'd turn off the notification after signup and turn on the notification after opt-in confirmation, because most likely, unconfirmed subscribers are spammers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a report generator to summarize Clent's Status

I am seeking to find a summary of my Client's Status ( by individual or each Autoresponder/Newsletter or in total) . Just now to do this I have to make 4 searches for Mailing List Status and a further 4 searches for Opt-in Status, then write down the totals by hand. This is very frustrating. Can you make it easy for us?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Bounce Manager email updates to switch customer record back to Eligible to receive emails

When there is a Hard Bounce for a customer, you automatically stop sending emails to them and their record changes to NOT Eligible to receive email. When I update the email in the Bounce Manager it appears that the autoresponder they were signed up for becomes reactivated--that's good. However, you can no longer switch them to a different autoresponder.

If they did not unsubscribe and became ineligible because of a hard bounce, I think they should automatically become eligible again when you fix their email address. As it is now, it takes too much time to undo this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change Referrer in Client Record

1SC Support sez there is no way to change the Referrer Id in a client database record. I need it really, really bad.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would LOVE an option where i can scan in my business cards when i come home from an event... th

I would LOVE an option where i can scan in my business cards when i come home from an event... I have all these cards of people i was going to get back to and never did....

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Order Details link on the Edit Contact screen should open up the most recently received order instead of an old one like it does now..

Prior to January of this year, clicking on the Order Details link at the top of the Contact Profile page resulted in the viewing of the most recent order that the customer had placed. Since then, a much older order is shown. Is there any way that this functionality can be restored? It always came in very handy when the customer called to look at their most recent order, rather than having to click the View Orders link and then click on the most recent order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the sorting problem

Your new update tend to sort things by email address (at least in some spots) which I find bizarre and useless. When I look at who opened a broadcast message, the list is sorted by email address. To just see who last open that message I have to click twice on the Opened tag because the first click sort the list in ascending order. This was not the case before. When I open the list it's automatically sorted in descending order of the Opened time. By just looking at the list I can tell who opened that email since the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow a customer who pays by check to be added as a customer in the database

I wanted to send out a broadcast to my list but exclude people who had already bought that product (why bother them?). I had 4 customers who had given me checks and I manually added them to the autoresponder for purchasers of that ;product. But those 4 people received the broadcast and 1SC indicates "customers" are only those who buy through the cart. To keep my buyers happy I don;t want to pepper them with e-mails if they've already purchased, so if I could add them as customers and avoid them being treated as prospects that would be an improvement.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. double opt in thank you page

Oh my God! Have you seen the double opt-in thank you page that aWeber has? Please create something like this for us, 1SC...

http://www.aweber.com/thankyou-coi.htm?m=video&l=amm-plwebinar3&n=John&e=john%40thevoice.com

You can change the 1st name in the link above and watch the video change!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display company name in the search results.

The search bar states you can search by company name, but then returns results without listing the company name. Also, the search should not be universal it was much better being able to search within specific fields. If I search a company name and I get 50 results based on an overlap between other customer's street names, actual names etc. it is counter-productive. The new search is not an upgrade in terms of data results.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't let deleting a large record list be so easy.

THIS IS HUGE...Don't make it so easy (for the User to make a fatal mistake) to delete an entire list of items when selecting the check box in the column header that expidites selecting an entire list. At the present time a person who wants to delete the top record in a list can easily click the box in the column header...(which selects everything in the list) and then go up above and select "Delete" and in the blink of an eye delete lots of things. I don't think ANY order record should be allowed to be deleted unless the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow multiple names in "firstname" import field ("John & Jane")

Many of my clients are couples sharing a single email address.
    Your import template has both firstname and lastname fields, why can't I put "him & her" in the firstname field so my emails can start with "Dear John & Jane?"

This seems pretty fundamental to me.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. custom opt-in message

PLEASE MAKE SELECTION OF CONFIRMED OPT-IN MESSAGES USE MESSAGE NAME, NOT SUBJECT LINE!! We cannot SEE the subject lines in the list that shows in Email Setup - Custom Messages page - we only SEE the message NAME. But you aren't SHOWING THE NAME in the screen where we need to SELECT from our list of confirmed messages! Can you PLEASE change the "Choose a confirmed opt-in message" selection drop down so that it shows the NAMES of the messages, instead of the subject lines?! Otherwise it can take 15 minutes of searching to find the right one !!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Uniform handling of opt-in links when clicking the link is no longer necessary

Just got off the phone with someone at 1ShoppingCart. I was told this is expected behavior and not a bug. I have no idea why it isn't a bug. It ought to be.

If someone joins our mailing list, they get a message with a link to confirm they want to join. If they click the link, it confirms them and forwards them to the "Opt-In Message Thank You URL". If they click it five more times, it always just forwards them to the same thank-you url. This is perfectly fine. Even though the extra clicks don't need to do…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Saving Customer Details For future orders

I had a phonecall from Sagepay saying they have a new service.

They can now store customer details so the customer doesn¹t have to input their details each time they make an order. As it's them who store the details it doesn¹t affect our compliance, which is great.

I think this would be a real beneift for a business. It would be great if this could be integrated in the Shopping Cart, either by yoursleves, or by intergating the SagePay software into the cart.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. allow us to customize the contact downloads for seamless integration for our needs

allow us to customize the contact downloads for seamless integration for our needs

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base