Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Post a message on the export page when are experiencing delays with making exports available for download as it seems to be an issue often.

Post a message on the export page when are experiencing delays with making exports available for download as it seems to be an issue often.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. • ORDERS: Under Orders, it would be really important to have a CATEGORY field to look-up as I need to do orders for more than one product or

Under Orders, it would be really important to have a CATEGORY field to look-up as I need to do orders for more than one product or date range. Also, a TAG field would be AWESOME, so I can easily pull up orders by salesperson.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the product name instead of just the order ID on the client's order page. That would save me sooo much time!

On the client's order page, it would save me sooo much time verifying a client has ordered a particular product to get something for free, if the product title(not ID, name) was displayed there, as well as the order ID number. Seriously!

And...lots of my buttons still don't work after the upgrade. Your customer support is courteous, but buttons really need to work. That's another thing that can waste a lot of time, finding alternate ways to do the same thing, because buttons that should work don't. Take them off if they don't work, until they're fixed. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have "yesterday" in the Order Option drop-down

In addition to Today, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, and All Orders, I would really like to have a Yesterday option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give ability to process a refund that takes into account a discount

I went to refund a customer purchase that had a coupon code discount in the purchase and discovered that 1SC will only refund the full amount of the product. That's not right! The customer didn't pay the full amount.

I called Customer Service and discovered the only way to refund the correct amount is directly through my payment processor. Which leaves my 1SC records incorrect, as the purchase will still show even though it has been refunded.

Please provide ability to apply relevant discounts to refunds, so correct amounts can be refunded through 1SC, eliminating manual refunding and keeping 1SC…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Trigger Auto Responders or Allow Specific Emails When New Orders Fail (or Recurring Orders Fail)

Trigger Auto Responders or Allow Specific Emails When New Orders Fail (or Recurring Orders Fail)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Export Order Data in XML Format

Exported order data as we selected in XML format, we had to pay $600 to create a custom script

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On successful rebill, include an option to reset or change autoresponder.

We have an annually recurring product with an autoresponder set up to remind the customer of the next charge at 11 months. This only works the first year because there is no option to reset the autoresponder after each successfull order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display processed orders and pending orders like Amazon

Regular orders list should have a way to display processed orders and pending orders like Amazon

Shipped or Unshipped.

The main Idea is that anybody can easily continue with the shipping every day knowing what needs to be shipped and what has been sent already just looking at the processed orders page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow corrections to customer email address

Currently there is no way to combine customer orders from mutlple customer email addresses. If the email address is mistyped and confirmed and an order placed, it is tied to that address. If you try to correct it, you get a message that the correct email address is already in use. There needs to be an override to combine a customer's orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Showing an “Order status” or “Charge Status” in the export option

Showing an “Order status” or “Charge Status” in the export option field available, would be tremendously helpful when doing a monthly reconsolidation. It would eliminate the time spend on doing individual searches “Declined”, “Accepted”, “Gateway Error” etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give option to only give download links via email

I give out free downloads as products, but these products are also bundled with paid products, so I want to keep them as products. The problem is that a person can put in a fake email address and still get the link on a the download page where they are redirected when the order is placed. I'd like the option to only send those links via email for specified products to avoid fake email addresses.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add a confirmation yes or no to the delete function

You could also move it away from the refund button.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You need to be able to have the Customer ID and Order Detail on same page

In order to update our customer's Order info in our external system we need to match it up to 1shopping Cart customer id to attach an order id these can not be found in the same place. I don't know why.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Base charges on actual transaction cost, not list price.

I give freebies and other substantial discounts to my customers. It appears, though, that the transaction fee is based on the list price rather than the actual cost of the transaction. If I give away a $100 digital item as an incentive to sign up, it costs me $1 (1%) for each free product I give away. I'd like to see you either clarify that in your marketing materials, or actually base the transaction fee on the transaction total rather than the list.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. archive orders warning

The archive button is right next to the export. It would be great to have a "Confirm you would like to archive these orders" grey box pop up. It's a little scary that the orders can be archived s easily if the person is meaning to hit the "export" button instead.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Increase quantities rather than adding lines in a cart

When a product is added to a cart a second time, instead of adding to the quantity, it adds a line. It can be confusing to a purchaser and they may inadvertently buy multiple items on accident, especially when filling a large cart. I would prefer to see the quantity increase when an item is added and the same item is already in the cart.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Put an archive orders button at the bottom of the orders page

Put an archive orders button at the bottom of the orders page. Right now it is only at the top of the page.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)