Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make new orders BOLD so they stand out. This would make it much easier :)

Like on your email, its easy to see which items are new because they are BOLDED :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Offer the ability to partially refund an item/order

current configurations prevent a merchant from partially refunding an item, the refund can be done at the gateway but there is no way to mark/flag the order as partially refunded. This throws off bookkeeping.
    Offer the ability to refund the customer a partial refund on the product and have it carry through the history to keep books straight.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ad a feature that will allow you to send a payment request or invoice to your customers

ad a feature that will allow you to send a payment request or invoice to your customers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On Manage Products page, as a reminder I want to flag products I've set with Quantity Discount rule.

Currently, products with discount rules are indistinguishable from those without.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unpaid order alert

I've had cases where the buyer failed to pay, but didn't realize it, or changed his/her mind during payment. If I had the chance to contact the buyer within a short period, I could help them complete the transaction or convince them to buy. However, the system currently only notifies of successful orders.

I propose a feature that notifies the merchant of orders that remain unpaid for a certain number of hours (set by the merchant), to increase conversion rate and customer satisfaction.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reordering products

There doesn't seem much consideration for ordering/reordering things in this software. Some but not much. Stores wish to reorder or rearrange to their preference, lest a presentation grows stale. I noticed comments about reordering custom fields. I would personally like to be able to reorder my products with each category. In the default sense all my products are ordered alphabetically. I have been unable to find an alternative as yet (still new to this software). I would instead like to be able to order/reorder based on SKU number. Or, since some of my products are more popular than others, I…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable the function whereby all orders link to an email address

Is it possible to disable the function whereby an email used for an order overrides all billing information for all previous orders using that email address. We have resellers {affiliates} who buy at wholesale and then sell at retail. They then lodge the order for the customer using 1sc.com so we have record of that sale. They use their own email address. This overrides the bi.ling information all other orders placed for all their customer orders.

Disabling this function where billing information is linked to an email address would be ideal for us.

Thanks,

Melissa

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Restrict Export Field Selection Changes

We have a few users who need to export data so they need access to Orders module. From time to time they change the export settings to their liking and this conflicts with our defined daily export of new orders. I'd like to see a user rights created that allows restriction of someone changing the output fields and format.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change Charge Status column in Orders page to Item Ordered to have a fast glance at what is moving

In the Orders page, it would be helpful to have an Item Ordered column so that we could know at a glance which products are currently moving. The Charge Status column is useless info on that particular "summary" page.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Current order panel

It would be helpful if the link color of an order would change once it has been viewed or printed. It would reduce the chance of missing orders that have not bben dealt with.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Expand Shipping Label Templates To Include UK Sizes

Currently the label options only allow for US sized labels. These specific sizes don't appear to be available in the UK. Please add some regular address sized label options for UK users.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. create labels with our own headers

Would like to be able to export labels to my dymo labelwriter without having to cut and paste from an invoice - AND, keep my header on the shipping label (which is my logo graphic, and return address). Right now we lose all existing headers when we export to labels.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to manually modify "charge status" without sending a receipt

During a review we found 4 or 5 year old orders that had failed or been shunted into the gateway review cue that we had captured from the gateway, but failed to change in the cart. When we manually changed the "charge status" in 1SC, just to clean things up, the customer was sent a receipt, which is how it is supposed to work, I guess. Soon after we received phone calls wondering if they were being charged without their knowledge. This required us to check in both the gateway and 1SC to verify if new activity had, indeed, occured.…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. XML Export

Hello,
    I was given a suggestion to post it here, and so am I.
    We have been your long-running clients. It's been years.

However, we have outgrown your shopping cart's capabilities. The fully automated order label printing workflow that we are implementing right now requires an ability to export the order list from the shopping cart in the xml format, so our TrueShip software can pick up the file, export it into itself, and allow us to automatically print out every shipping label, regardless of the carrier.

As of today, you still don't have that capability. It's silly, but your…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. generate customer information that can be cut and pasted to create shipping label

When I have orders that are paid via paypal or amazon, they generate an order like this:

Customer Name
    1234 Any Street
    AnyTown, USA 99999

1Shopping Cart generates an order like this:

Name: Customer Name
    Address 1: 1234 Any Street
    Address 2:
    City: AnyTown
    State: ST
    Zip: 99999

With paypal and amazon, I can just copy and paste the address information into a shipping label. With 1Shopping Cart, I have to retype everything.

It would be much easier if the order just included the address, instead of all the field names.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. use drop-down calendars anywhere a date needs to be entered

It is tedious to type in dates if you are running a few searches in a row. Also include some relative date options, such as last 7 days, last 30 days, year to date, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Notify if a refund doesn't process or is over 30 days with Authorize.net

I just found out that refunds do not process after 30 days with Authorize.net - but the only way I found out was a request from a customer saying, "Where's my refund?" He had received a receipt from the system but it did not complete processing.

It would be great if -
    1) 1shopping cart would notify me that I can't process the refund. Maybe a popup and/or separate email
    2) And an email with confirmation of the refund

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New column to display the Product Name in the orders

Dear 1Shoppingcart, It would be extremely useful to display in one of the columns (after searching for a customer's orders) to see the name of the product the customer purchased.

Currently I can only see the name, email, the price of the product and some other details when I search for a customer's orders. What I cannot see is the NAME of the product itself. This is important as my staff and myself can quickly see what items the customer has purchased with just one glance.

I do not like exporting these results into a spreadsheet due to the private…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Leave more room in the Product list to show the full name of the product when I'm searching for orders for a specific product

I have long product names and many are similar. When I want to search for orders for a specific product and use the drop-down list to choose a product, I can't see the full name. Screenshot attached. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Printing Multiple Order Detail Pages

It sure would be nice if the software team could now implement prininting of multiple order detail pages by selecting the ones you want and clicking print. They have made this an option for the invoice along with the packaging slip but the order details page is what we keep on file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base