Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate with WordPress

It would be great if there was a WordPress plugin for 1ShoppingCart that works the way FoxyPress works with FoxyCart.

You can add products from within WordPress.

Having to enter and maintain two separate lists in two separate systems for the same information is awkward at best, and an invitation for the lists to get out of sync. It's not too terribly bad for a small list of products and one person doing all the data entry into both systems. Gets awkward as the list grows.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a chapta form to the WordPress plugin!

The WordPress Plugin has no chapta on it, which causes a lot of annoying spammers to sign up for our newsletter. Please add some sort of spam control (like chapta)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic Newsletter from Posts Plugin

A Wordpress plugin that enables users to schedule a automatic newsletters that are dynamically pulled from blog posts of a specific category (e.g. "newsletter" category).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automated aWeber sign-up should be posible when an order is placed

I want all customers to get automatically signed up to one of my aWeber lists when they place an order. Currently, this only works with recurring orders, not the initial order. So 1SC apparently has the ability to do this, something just needs to be tweaked.

aWeber actually thought this was working and told me to do the following:
    In 1SC go to "Setup" > "Orders". Change the email address in the "Order Notice Email - Primary Destination" to the appropriate email address to notify aWeber. Put all of the other email addresses I want to get automatic notifications into…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. integrating with www.lulu.com for print-on-demand items sold but not stocked

www.Lulu.com is a print-on-demand site where customers can order products not stocked. It would be great to include these products in my shopping cart without having to stock or ship them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow integration with Feedburner so automated broadcasts are sent notifying readers of new posts

Allow integration with Feedburner so automated broadcasts are sent notifying readers of new posts on my blog (like aWeber). Also send subscriber counts to Feedburner so Feedburner counts include my subscribers here (like aWeber).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ESP looking to integrate with 1sc

Hello,

We are an enterprise esp with a few customers who wish to integrate with 1sc via a plug-in can someone connect with us asap in order to do so?

Please contact Ross Andrew at ross@maropost.com for next steps.

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. True Google Analytics & Website Optimizer integration thru checkout process

There is currently a completed idea for Google Analytics integration. But that particular implementation does not meet the true needs for proper e-commerce tracking or A/B split testing on my product checkout pages through the entire checkout process. We really need full Google Analytics and Website Optimizer integration through the entire checkout process. It also needs to support the upsell process and upsell abandonment, so the e-commerce tracking part tracks the 1st purchase accurately even if it doesn't track upsells. A/B split testing would need to support this as well. The entire purchasing process needs to be tracked for conversion…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. connect easily with an accounting program like Xero.com

We use Xero.com for all our accounting needs and see they have several other shopping carts which have add ons to connect the two. Would be great if you could reach out to them to see what it would take to connect the data in 1ShoppingCart for our sales orders automatically into Xero to save time (and money). To see a list of their other eCommerce add ons go to http://www.xero.com/add-ons/ecommerce/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I just recently found a new website called http://www.iwowwe.com/ I think it would be real cool if

I just recently found a new website called http://www.iwowwe.com/ I think it would be real cool if you guys could offer and integrate that service along with the autoresponders-email marketing features. It's really worth to take a look.
    Thanks,
    Luis

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update the WordPress plugin, PLEASE

The 1SC plugin for WordPress hasn't been updated SINCE 2009!

WordPress has made major changes in their structure & functionality in the last six years, and eventually that plugin is going to stop working.

Can somebody PLEASE update it SOON? Thank you! :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning to introduce a brand new custom form builder directly into the system that will allow you to create Wordpress compatible forms. The plug-in for WP will not be updated during this project, but our hope is that it will no longer be necessary with the new form builder we will introduce.

13. Sending emails to my contacts I publish a blog post on my WordPress blog. This is important!

I would like you to send emails to my contacts when I publish a blog post on my WordPress blog. This is important because most websites have blogs.

Right now, I can only notify my list of a blog post if I create a new broadcast in 1ShoppingCart. This is a lot of extra work. Or, I can sign up for a different service that does it automatically, costing extra money and time for setup.

Not having this feature may be costing you a lot of customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. be able to add pininterest to products

would like to be able to add pininterest to my products .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. FraudTrackr Integration For Fraud Protection

I'm interested in having FraudTrackr integrated into 1ShoppingCart. It's a totally free service for fraud protection and looks pretty simple to integrate with their API system: https://www.fraudtrackr.com/developer-api.php

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. created an integration for mobile texting software. iContact/Aweber and others are already integrat

What about offering integration between your system and a texting system. Aweber/iContact and many others already offer this, why not you?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Third Party Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Integrate with Evergreen Business System

I use Evergreen Business System and the tracking of 1SC and EBS don't cooperate. Which means I have to create the tracking code manually for each affiliate promoting my webinars.
    I hope 1SC will integrate more widely with Third Parties as the lack of integration is certainly keeping you from ruling the eCommerce world. You cannot do it alone, you need to collaborate with other systems who offer services you don't cover!!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make Wishlist Integration 1 Time Payment like Amember

Make Wishlist Integration 1 Time Payment like Amember

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. typekit.com

typekit.com brings fonts to the web! It is now and Adobe owned company. It is very easy to integrate; 1) join typekit, select fonts, designate domain(s) to use fonts, including any SSL domains; 2) a two line script in the head of a page, 3) include font name in CSS. BINGO! you got fonts on web pages... oh, except for me. the starter cart will not let me add my typekit code in the page head. Support typekit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow integration with Aweber and people to an Aweber list based on a purchase.

I've been a client since early 2004 and I would like to have some sort of integration with Aweber.

Specifically, I would like to add people to an Aweber list based on a purchase. And add them via Aweber's webform option so it doesn't go through Aweber's double-opt in.

The Zaxaa shopping cart is able to do this by allowing you to paste in the Aweber webform code. See the attached graphic.

If this functionality were available you could give Confusionsoft (Infusionsoft) a run for their money!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base