Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile Shopping Cart With Product Specific Thank You - Back URLS

With all the mobile devices and increase in users on mobile it is an important feature to have the ability to set different 'clear cart', 'continue shopping' and thank you URLs for each product.

Many of my products require the ability to create a user account or to access specific login products so each has a different destination url after buying.

A mobile friendly shopping cart with the ability to control the specific urls related to a product is essential these days!

Thanks !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bill To vs. Ship To Addresses

Allow those placing an order to enter a separate bill to name/address vs. ship to name/address. I have users who are purchasing a product using their company credit card or their executive's credit card. So the purchase record needs to be in the user's name, but the bill to needs to be their company name/address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us the option of masking the entry of data into the credit card number and cvv2 fields

Currently, when a customer enters their credit card information, it is visible in plain text on the shopping cart. I would like to have the option to have entries into those fields masked with stars (****-****-****-****) to prevent people looking over shoulders from seeing and potentially stealing this sensitive information.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. need to be able to arrange products in shopping cart in specific order

The products are always listed in alphabetical order. However, I want them in a different order... either by lowest price to highest price, or a specific order I create. Would you please add a field to the products that allows them to be organized on the shopping cart in the order we specify. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to

I would like for the customer to be able to enter an email address in the SHIPPING address and not just BILLING.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping Cart  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allowed the customers the option during Checkout to make a purchase by using a purchase order number.

Many of our customers call to place an order because they do not want to input ther credit card info online. Because our business is primarily engraving we prefer they enter their order online to eliminate spelling errors on the personalization. They phone us with their payment info and then place the order online using a payment option of a Purchase Order number. This feature has been available in other shopping carts for years.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cap the number of items a customer can order for certain products

This would be useful for online training creators such as myself, as we only tend to sell only one item per product (ie. one course per paying customer)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Thank you page in Cart Customization

There are template fields, cart contents fields, checkout fields, and unsubscribe fields. Being able to add HTML to the default thank you page would save on paying a developer for a custom thank you page that takes post variables.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. be able to exclude certain states from state drop down list

We ship large boxes, and so don't ship to Hawaii and Alaska because the air fees are too high.

So I would like to be able to exclude them, and other US territories, etc, from the states that show on the drop down list on the checkout page. That way, only the states we actually sell into would show on the drop down list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Connect the 'X' that's to the right of a product to the "Clear Cart" button functionality

If a user adds a product to their shopping cart, and then drops down to
    the bottom of the cart and clicks the "Clear Cart" button, then the person
    is sent to wherever I specified in the "Clear Cart URL" field (inside Edit
    Product | Links). However, if they click the 'X' button that's to the right
    of the product they've added, then it removes the product from their cart
    and leaves them sitting there. Is there a way to connect the 'X' button to
    the "Clear Cart" button so that they both do the same thing?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. change instruction from "shipping method" to "shipping rate"

We use Flat-Rate Shipping. When a customer clicks to choose a shipping rate during checkout, the instruction says -choose a shipping method-. The word "method" is correct for some types of shipping setup, but not ours. If "method" were changed to "option" it should be correct for all as "option" could refer to any type of item in the dropdown list for any shipping setup.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buyer Agreement

We are really unhappy with the wording of the Buyer Agreement - it is far too lengthy and slightly unpleasant. We simply want it to say "By ticking this box, I confirm that I have read and agree to xxxxxxxxxx Limited's terms of trade as published on their website." All the rest of it is not necessary.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Checkout Customization

For accounts with products from multiple websites, the Checkout customization could be achieved by simply using the "Template" customization of any product in the shopping cart since the shopping cart should only have products from one site. I this this is a simple fix that can yield great benefits. Presently there is no logo customization past the shopping cart because the logo on Look and Feel had to be removed. This is a significant customization loss that 1shoppingcart should seek to resolve asap, since it can be done so easily.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please add the ability to add a purchase code based on a percent of the total order... example, 1%ofthe orderet c.

please add the ability to add a purchase code based on a percent of the total order... example, 1%ofthe orderet c.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PRODUCT SPECIFIC terms and conditions check box

Allowing us to create product specific terms and conditions check boxes BEFORE they can click on the payment button.

As you all know, the merchant accounts are requiring more and more stipulations for us to be able to validate acceptable charges and eliminate invalid charge backs.

One of the ways for us to be able to do this is on some products we might create such as a 7 day trial with a low entry cost, we would want to have a box where we outline the terms and conditions and require them to check that box BEFORE the order…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add this text-"Please ensure the address used is the address you have associated with the payment type you have selected."

Add this text to the cart-"Please ensure the billing address used is the address you have associated with the payment type you have selected."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Added Siera Leone and South Sudan to the "Country" drop-down menu when checking out

Added Siera Leone and South Sudan to the "Country" drop-down menu on customer check-out

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. option for drag and drop items in option menu

in the shopping cart as it exists now , if I add an items example : African Musk at the bottom near "z" in the list I have to go one by one with the "up" arrow to get it to the top of my items which took me 20 minutes per fragrance , another company has drag and drop, moving up to the position.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Return number of items in cart

When an item is added to the cart and the customer is redirected to the Destination URL or Continue Shopping URL, pass with it the number of items in the cart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. shoppin

make major improvement to the MOBILE checkout experience by either by

1) having it be one simple page as scrolling is less for a customer to do rather than clicking to other pages and/or

2. enlarging the box fields as its impossible to put in credit card details with normal size hands on a mobile device

i have seen amazing mobile checkout carts from infusion soft because the mobile checkout is one page and the box fields are much bigger making it easy for someone to put in c.c details

as a marketer who runs lots of facebook ads, over…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base