Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need better Sales Tax Reporting

At the present time, County and other taxes are reported as a lump sum with state taxes without any kind of county designation.

I would be interested to know how 1SC handles tax calculations when there is more than one county in a zip code?

I can do a formulation on the export that would tell me what the county taxes are that were collected, but then at this point I would have manually research to find out what county each customer resides in so that I make sure I'm reporting the correct taxes to each county.

HELP make this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update the USPS Flat Rate Shipping options to include the Regional Box options.

USPS has a discounted Priority Mail option that 1ShoppingCart does not include on the shipping setup for products. This options saves about 20% so it is important to add this as soon as possible so we can offer it to our customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to set minimum $$ order for Order Based Shipping

We have a wholesale greetings cards business that sells to vendors, gift shops, etc. The minimum order is $100 and up, with different shipping charges per amount of order. It appears to me that there is no way to start the Order Based shipping at $100. It is hard-coded to start at .01 cents.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shipping & Taxes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Only show shipping option that are appropriate based on where the order will be shipped

When setting up FLAT rate (not sure about other methods) - there has to be a way to assign method to the destination - meaning for example
    "FLAT RATE 1" would only be visible to domestic customers, "FLAT RATE 2" only visible to international customers. Right now all the customers see all the same shipping options on checkout page regardless of if they are domestic or international and we can only hope they will choose one that is appropriate for them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. local delivery or shipping option

I would like the option of "shipping address" to allow me to change this to "delivery address" I do not ship anything and deliver locally. This confuses customers who try to ship my product to other states and this is not possible so a refund has to be entered. It confuses people locally who are trying to enter delivery information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. negotiated rates

getting negotiated rates from UPS instead of just public rates, so our customers get a better shipping cost, apparently needs xtra programming from 1shoppingcart

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. An Australia Post integration for shipping option

to compete with other shopping carts in Australia as Australia post has shipping options that don't fit exactly in to weight base. Did you know that Australia is one of the biggest on line shoppers in the world? With this option you could expand your business alot more in Australia

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want charge shipping to be the default

I remember when charge shipping was the default. Change my account back to be charge shipping as the default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sales tax: bill all sales tax upon first installment to comply

We have a product and offer Users the choice to pay in 3 installments (using a recurring billing). In IL (and maybe other states?), tax for the total product amount (total of all 3 installments) should be billed at the first installment, rather than in 3 parts. Please provide functionality to accommodate this. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Package count and weight, total weight.

There is a serious need for package count, weight per package and total weight to be passed to UPS for real time freight calculations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Free SH on products in Order Based Shipping

I want to be able to offer Free Shipping on certain items that will not add to shipping costs in Order Based Shipping.

For example, we offer a Priority Mail Upgrade and a FedEx Ground Upgrade to our regular SH. With Order Based Shipping, the shopping cart adds SH on those upgrades as if they were a regular product. Most of the time it makes no difference, but we have to watch and make an adjustment when it boots the SH to the next level.

Also, it would be nice to be able to offer free SH on individual items…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Save my new item settings for shipping and taxes

When ever I create a new item and have to go in and check the box for shipping and the box for taxes. Why cant the cart have a box to remember these selections for all items created?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base