Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a 40 day payment reminder for Affiliate Marketing Commission Payment

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on our products. It takes additional 10 days for our warehouse to receive the product/inspect it/and process the return. It would be extremely helpful to us and the other merchants who offer 30 day product guarantees if 1Shopping Cart has an option for 40 day for commission payment reminder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible to implement payment from phones

I am setting up a page from Norway. I have a company who delivers payments from phone and SMS. I would like to implement it in the system to 1shoppingcart, but it seems that its not possible. Convertions would sky rocket for many merchants

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. the new gateway setup looks pretty but is USER unfriendly, you also switched off my paypal IPT durin

the new gateway setup looks pretty but is USER unfriendly, you also switched off my paypal IPT during which lost me money through lost sales!!

Suggestion, your 'new' gateway setup is un-intuitive and as such means there is a lot of duplication. my Web Developer is a user experience expert and she suggests that you set the first tab to recognise that when the paypal option that it drops down an option to set up pay pal payments pro if it is not set up. And a feature that includes a test button so that I can test that the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable 1SC to work with PayJunction as a gateway

PayJunction has excellent customer service. I'm disappointed that I have to switch to a new gateway for 1SC. I hope 1SC will soon accept PayJunction and I can switch back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow additional info to be passed to PayPal, such as item purchased, price, and shipping cost for use in their packing slips.

Allow additional info to be passed to PayPal, such as item purchased, price, and shipping cost for use in their packing slips. PayPal allows for automatic generation of packing slips, but currently the item, price, quantity, and shipping costs are NOT able to be passed to PayPal. Doing so would be a huge time saver.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have an option to sort orders by payment method, paypal, credit card etc...

Currently I cannot easily identify customers that pay by paypal. so if there was a way to sort by payment method it would be helpful...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add "Union Pay" as a method of available payment.

Please add "Union Pay" to become a payment option to allow our customers greater choice in method of payment. Thank you! 905-442-6818.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate with PayTrace or CardConnect, or build in Level III data automation

Integrate with PayTrace or CardConnect, or build Level III data automation into 1SC. This would save customers money.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. quikpay integration

Currently we use a home-built ecommerce site as well as regonline.com to take payments from our students. The payments are then sent to QuikPay and tagged with a specific CODE which tells the financial service where the money needs to go to.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to use my current Gateway company but it is not listed. The company in NPC

I would like to use my current gateway company, but it is not listed on your options. The company is NPC

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Offer a multiple-pay option

One of the best and most effective sales conversion tactics is to offer more than one way to pay: for instance option #1 is all up front and option #2 you pay half now and half in 30 days. Right now option #2 is not possible. I can' believe you guys don't have this. Please make this doable and also make it doable with a recurring payment that can begin after the up front options (1, 2, or more) has been completed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base