Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Like TruLink does already, can you allow affiliates to register their domain with U to credit the sale? users block cookies so no credit.

80% of my affiliates complain not being credited their sales. Users disable or block cookies these days so we cannot track and credit sales solely this way.
    Like TruLink does already, can you allow affiliates to register their website domain with 1 shopping cart so that when their customers use the affiliate link on their website, we have a secondary way to track and credit the sale? I am considering leaving 1Shopping Cart because of that. My business is becoming primarily affiliates sales based.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allows us to create ads in the affiliate site under manage media where you could mask an affiliate link

i want the affiiate to download an ad with their link masked to say click here

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My affiliates in my program all need a way to see "impressions per link" - they need this for tracking

Right now they can only see clicks and sales, but not impressions per banner, link, etc., so they have no idea which banners are performing the best in terms of clickthrough rate They're all getting furious about this and they really want to be able to track this, and it would be an easy feature to add. Please let me know when this has been updated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Affiliates Should Have The Ability To See Stats On Their Second Tier In The Backoffice

When an affiliate is logged in, he/she should be able to click a link to see the detailed stats on all of the second tier affiliates they have directly referred.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adding social security number to payroll print out

I highly recommend to add social security numbers to the payroll print out. My account wants that information to issue 1099's and I have to go into the profile of each affiliate to retreive this information.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. products show assigned in affiliates selection list, when they are not

The products should not be listed as part of the default program, when the product is not calculating commissions. Better yet, there should be a "NOT ASSIGN TO ANY PROGRAM" drop down option in the product management page so then the filtering would work correctly in the affiliate programs setup process of what products truly are assigned to said programs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Partner Commissions

Sometimes you want to track and pay commissions for other reasons besides affiliates. For instance, if you have a marketing agency, you could pay them ONLY on the backend (say 5% of ALL Sales), but there's no way now to define this if the traffic didn't come from a referred affiliate.

Basically, there should be a "Partner" account(s) that receive a portion of all sales. This will allow for revenue sharing for non-traditional affiliates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Affiliate program - lists of media, of programs, etc. ALL WAY TOO SHORT - the lists are only about 4 items, then pages. Too much clicking

Lists of media TOO SHORT - why not list them all?
    Lists of programs TOO SHORT - ALL WAY TOO SHORT - the lists are only about 4 items, then you have to laboriously scroll through pages. Too much clicking. It's abusive!! Just list them all out. OR, at least, how about having control of how many you see as in SHOW ALL, show 5 per page, show 10 per page, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Commissions need to be reported in real-time

You have to wait a whole day to test the system!
    And then affiliates lose motivation when they can't see how many sales they have made in real time.
    It is silly -- you all have the capability for real time reporting because it is all contained int eh same system - you just need to tweak something in your system to make this happen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Elimination IP Address for affiliate links

The affiliate system should have a way to enter an elimination IP address so that I can test my affiliate links before sending them out without all my sales getting attributed to my affiliate and without me having to delete my cookies all the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. CUSTOM FIELDS ON AFFILIATE SIGN UP PAGE SHOULD BE STORED IN CONTACT RECORDS

CUSTOM FIELDS ON AFFILIATE SIGN UP PAGE SHOULD BE STORED IN CONTACT RECORDS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. attach customer e-mail to affiliate even if their cookie is cleared or expired

I would like to have the option to permanently attach a customer to an affiliate whether or not the cookie was erased from their computer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In pay affiliates quick links add "last calendar month."

You have current month and last month, but usually affiliates are paid after a month is over...a calendar month. October commissions are paid Nov. 10th for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to have the option to permanently attach a customer to an affiliate whether or not the cookie was erased from their computer

I was using a shopping cart that had the ability to permanently attach a customer to an affiliate by the customer's e-mail address. Our affiliates are committed to marketing our product and would hate to have them miss out on commissions due to them as our customers purchase several times a year. Currently, if the customer clears their cookies, the affiliate misses out on any commissions due.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. stop auto emails to affiliates that say, x signed up under you, you will earn money, they wont

We do NOT pay second Tier on certain products why would YOU auto email the customer (affiliate) and say I DO??? whose business is this?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base