Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow us to apply affiliates to all past charges at once instead of individually

I messed up when setting up my product to have the affiliate commission calculated on recurring orders. So I just fixed the product to do this on future charges, but I want to edit all the previous charges to identify the affiliate and apply commissions. Per the tech support at 1SC, I have to do it manually on every individual charge. There is no way to do it universally for all of a customer's previous charges.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A feature to be able to email all affiliates a new program that generate each personal affliate code

As you know affiliate are lazy we have to have a feature that able us to send one broadcast with every one getting there own link other wise affiliate won't do the work of login in and go get there link

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow a product to attach to more than one affiliate program at the same time.

Right now a product can only be assigned to one affiliate program at a time. I wish I could assign it to more than one program. My client is hosting an event and for marketing purposes we built a separate landing page for one high-level speaker. We are selling a product as part of the event. All the other speakers are using the "general" landing page. So, I had to create two affiliate programs. However since the products we are selling can only be attached to one program at a time, we have to either not track sales for the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. RPC (revenue per click) or RPL (revenue per lead)

Please put these features into 1sc for affiliate programs. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. batch deletion of inactive affiliates

Please make possible a way to delete batches of inactive affiliates, preferably so we could identify those with no commissions earned, establishing time frame for finding them, and matching them with those no longer on our mailing list. Presently I have to look these one at a time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. have cookies expire on a specific date

There has been a few times where having an affiliates cookie expire on a specific date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would allow us to change the subject line in the automatically generated email that goes to new affiliates

I'd like to be able to change the subject line in the email that goes out to new affiliates. As is, it says Welcome first name, which is OK but not what I want to say. Also, with people getting zillions of emails, it would be great to have a subject line that later on they can easily search for an recognize, knowing this is their affiliate link for my program. Thanks. Edward

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to be able to track repeat sales for my affiliates even if the client deletes their cookies.

I would like to be able to track repeat sales for my affiliates even if the client deletes their cookies? This should be an easy program for 1shoppingcart. 1shopping cart has the original data from the customer on file. why can't they cross reference new data with the first sale to that specific customer and have the affiliate info follow the customer for as long as they shop in our store? Everyone deletes cookies. This is not an effective way to track affiliate sales. I am curious if other people are concerned about this problem. Thanks, Matt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Affiliate Sign Up

The edit box to fill in the captcha is not visible to a screenreader.
    Your webmaster has to have all edit fields in proper MSAA format.
    All they have to do is look at the other edit fields on the affiliate signup page. Those form fields are properly labelled, so a blind person can access them with a screenreadder.
    But when I get to the captcha field, the edit box is not properly visible to a screenreader.
    Note, that while sighted people use the mouse, the blind person using a screenreader uses the keyboards. There are certain elements and buttons…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Increase the size of banners to allow larger than 999 by 999 pixels

If you try to add a banner image larger than 999 by 999 it will not allow you. If you remove the sizes, it defaults to 500x30. This is not ideal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You should make the following Affiliate Contact Details compulsory

These fields should be compulsory:
    Phone, Address, City, Zip code, Country

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Develop the ability to create merge fields for secondary affiliate programs.

Affiliates are more likely to mail if we can include their custom link in the body of our request for mailings email and they don't have to go searching for it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide a check box to opt out of the 2 tier commission emails. We only have 1-tier plan.

We are only using a 1-tier affiliate commission program. If a new affiliate was cookied by a previous affiliate, therefore "referred" on the new affiliate's profile page, the previous affiliate gets an email from every sale the new affiliate makes, which says, "You've referred a sale and made $0 commissions. Previous affiliate is irritated and deflated even though the commission we pay for a 1-tier program far outpays what they'd make even if it were a 2-tier program.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A Report an affiliate can run that shows the affiliates they have had sign up under them

A Report an affiliate can run that shows the affiliates they have had signed up under them. (Not just for new affiliates in that month. But an ongoing so they can see at any given time which affiliates they have signed up).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow us to edit default CSS

I've edited my cart to match my website and it looks great, but the login and aff portals don't quite fit into my scheme and look bad.

I am pretty sure I could fix that by modifying the CSS for the portal, but was surprised that I was unable to edit it to fit.

Why not let us edit this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Affiliate report expansion

It would be very helpful to be able to see the reports for each affiliates in the "Affiliate Summary" on ONE page and not to have to scroll back several pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please create an option to send an email to all affiliates containing their own individual link for a product.

Please create an option to send an email to all affiliates containing their own individual link for a product. The current email system does not offer this, so this makes effective communication with affiliates very difficult.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. allow affiliates to name tracking links

Many of our affiliates need to be able to track their results from different types of campaigns, as well as the different links within each campaign. They should NOT have to utilize 3rd party affiliate link tracking services to do this.

This is one of the few affiliate program software I've seen where the affiliates can NOT create and name their own campaign tracking links.

These basic/generic affiliate dashboard options are a real turn-off to the true online marketers we really want to work with.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base