Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. One-Click Affiliate Registration

There needs to be a way to look up a customer or subscriber and just one-click to add them to the affiliate program.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make your affiliate system much easier and transparent to use

I suggest you remove the 'barriers' that exist in the affilaite system, i.e. make it possible to change the commission level you offer to any affiliate on any program (and be able to give them one % on one program and a different & on another), and also make the scheme easier to use by having an option to assign commissions for every sale to every affiliate no matter which program's link was originally clicked. Perhaps give an option to *associate* all affiliate programs, so you can choose whether or not they will earn commissions across all programs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make affiliate links customisable

Please make affiliate links customisable so people can create their own links - eg. www.abc.com/johnsmith - this would enable people to use the affiliate program off-line - such as on flyers, business cards etc. Not everything is done on-line nowadays and, even the stuff that is, would still benefit from simpler, customisable affiliate links.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Charging a one time administration fee for affiliate program

Our company is putting our affiliate program to help us raise money. I would like to charge a one time fee of $39.95 for every affiliate that joins. This can also help us with the cost of mailing checks, 1099, administration, and maintenance.

I am sure that many people will agree on this but i really need this.

On the affiliate sign up form it should be as an option to charge affiliates a one time fee or a free affiliate program to join.

After talking to many people that want to join as an affiliate in our affiliate program,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Require Phone Number for Affiliate Sign-up

Phone Numbers are a great alternate contact method for Affiliates. Currently, it is optional with no way to make a manditory field.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let me define a date range when viewing stats under "Manage Media"

Using the "Manage Media" section, I give affiliates different links for different landing pages. Then I view the clicks, sales, and revenue generated by each landing page. But I can only see this for "all time". I'd love to search by date range!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to rearrange affiliate ads

When posting ads to the affiliate resource center they are listed in reverse chronological order so the most recent ads I post get listed first. It would be much easier for my affiliates if I could group the ads that are related (ie same product) together but currently there is no way to control the order short of removing ads and reposting them. Some way (maybe numeric) to control what order the ads show up in would be extremely helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please integrate the affiliate contact data with the regular contact profile.

Affiliate data and contact data need to be in the same area. You shouldn't have to do two separate searches to pull up the same person.

I have a ton of suggestions for improving the software and the user interface.

However, I'll just share the #1 most important one here...

It would save me dozens of hours, maybe hundreds of hours over the course of time, if you would integrate the Manage Affiliates with the Manage Contacts area.

I need to be able to add and remove my affiliates from specific Autoresponder lists. Sometimes I just need to quickly check…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Retracted Commissions

When a commission is retracted and shows up on the commission report for that month, it disappears from the reports after it is paid and/or retracted. Also, the affiliate never gets a report when the commission is retracted and should know this info. So when an affiliate calls and says, "Why did you retract the commission, I try to pull it up and it doesn't appear. Gone. Zip. Makes me look stupid and it is your software that is.
    So now I print the commission page, but now I still cannot find who the retracted commission customer info is to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow us to control which programs affiliates could access

as of now, if I create an affiliate program for a certain product that I only want a few people to sell, any of my affiliates could access it. I need to be able to let some affiliates have access to some programs but not others.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. would make the sizes of the fields editable, and the fonts changeable in the affiliate center.

The font size and the field boxes are too small and hard to read. We would like to see them increased in size, or editable to the size and font of our choosing. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let us adjust recurring commissions for affiliates

Currently if an affiliate has the same client use their referral code 10 times, the affiliate receives 10 commissions at the same rate. I think it would be a very good idea to enable an adjustment, so that any customer who has previously used the affiliate's referral code, will only earn the affiliate 5% as opposed to 15%.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add an affiliate report to show individual

We need an affiliate report to show individual settings - we have several different levels of affiliates and have to manually open each profile to see who is at which level - very time consuming - it would be so nice to get an affiliate report with individualized settings.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. commissions could be changed after a certain number of sales triggers a bump up.

Recruiting and training good affiliates is an investment. We like to reward those who've made three (or more) sales, because we know they're going to be good long-term. Should be able to set the trigger number and the new commission, rather than having to create a new product that requires the affiliate to use a different link.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add what a customer purchased to affiliate autoresponders

Our affiliates would love to see what their referral purchased, for instance; are they selling more books than dvds, or are seminars the biggest selling item for them. Currently all they get is the amount they made.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow deletion of incorrect affiliate commissions

Extra records created after a duplicate order was voided, or a commission was updated to connect an order with an affiliate, should be able to be deleted to avoid confusion when looking at the affiliate's report later. Also, allow for a full page of Sale Commissions to be viewed at a time, and add a feature to sort by Customer!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Affiliate Module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Had a Leads Information (Name & Phone) available to an affiliate immediately, not after they buy.

Currently the only time a lead or customers information is made available to an affiliate is when they buy. I would like to see a leads information available to an affiliate after they opt in so the affiliate can call them and try to convert a sale.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add tweets to links & tools

There should be a category added in links & tools for tweets, complete with affiliate link embedded.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. broadcast merge code for referrer affiliate link

There is a merge code to fetch the referrer's name, but not their affID. If you have loyalty to your original referring affiliates then you'd be able to re-cookie contacts with this merge code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base