Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add more email templates

We love the new templates in the system, but there really should be more to choose from!

Keep up the great work!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      3 comments  ·  Email Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • HTML editor breaks code by removing line breaks, causing it to exceed RFC's maximum line length for emails

Just as the topic states. When adding code directly to the HTML editor, line breaks are removed when switching to WYSIWYG view or saving the template.

RFC 2822 states that the maximum line length for an email should be no longer than 998 characters.

If the resulting line in the email is longer than 998 characters, email servers and programs will break the line at that point.

If the 998 break occurs in an inopportune place, which it usually does, the final email delivered to clients will be broken.

Example attached. The vertical-align value is broken in two by such…

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Email Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Would be super helpful to have an actual editor for emails like MailChimp and InfusionSoft instead of only working in code (like WordPress).

Would be super helpful to have an actual editor for emails like MailChimp and InfusionSoft offer instead of only working in code (like WordPress - they have a code view and a working view). It would save so much time and leave some of the guessing out for those of us who are not HTML experts.

6 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          2 comments  ·  Email Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add a "paste from word" option in your email editor (like they have on Wordpress)

Please add a "paste from word" option into your email editor. This will help prevent some of the problems you're having with your editor breaking code, and will allow your customers to draft their emails in word and then paste directly into the 1SC email editor. Also, a spell check feature would also be appreciated.

5 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • New Broadcast Templates

Is there any way to add some additional broadcast templates?
            Thanks,
            Kelli

3 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • I Want to Get all merge Tag of 1Shoppingcart

How can i get all merge Tag of 1shoppingcart so that i can make editable or others support like singup , opt out email, send to frnd etc service to add my newslatter template . others Mail Tools service provider like mailchimp, awebar etc others providers have merge tag for get this service but i can't find this marge tag for 1shoppingcart
              so anyone can provide any information ???

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • template doesn't forward well

I used your template feature to send a broadcast (our monthly enews) a few wks ago and noticed fonts appear different in your viewer than what's actually sent. I can deal with that but also noticed it does not forward well. In other words I tried to forward my copy of the broadcast to some friends in my addr book and it lost formatting.

I use Windows Live as email client but it's not just me - others tried to forward our enews (or replied to me with it below their email) and sidebars, fonts and other things got screwed…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Broadcast templates that store more info than just email content.

Have the broadcast templates store the From, From email address and Subject Title as well as the email content.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base