Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove / move contacts from AR list after time period

It would be great if we could move or remove contacts from an autoresponder list after a certain time period - aka 30 days or 90 days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Autoresponder Message Archive

We used to have the ability to pull up all of the autoresponder messages we had sent out since the beginning. This option was recently lost in the most recent upgrade, and now we can only see the previous 500 messages. Is it possible to put this archive back in?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. give option to set relative days between messages

I'd like to see the ability to set a days delay between messages. I.e. instead of a messaging being sent on day 30, it would be sent 3 days after the previous message. We could then insert messages without having to go through the whole list renumbering them. it would still be nice to have the listing tally the days, though, so we can see easily what day the message will send (i.e. we'd see that message 5 will go out 4 days after the previous message and day 30 total in the series.) It is my understanding that some…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Better optin message management

I've been getting an ever-increasing number of subscribers complaining that they have not gotten an optin message. I would love to see...
    (1) Some sort of notification that the message was successfully sent.
    (2) A way to re-send the opt-in message without jumping through hoops. It would be nice to resend the message immediately after getting a request from a subscriber.
    (3) A posting of metrics about the optin messages. I can't tell if the problem is on my end, the customer end, or with 1ShoppingCart.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Autoresponder window size

I would like to see the autoresponder window size increased. Can only see a very small portion of the autoresponder when working on it. A larger window would really help to see the whole file instead of having to "preview" it over and over again.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base