Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Able to enter special code in alternate email address in auto responder

I would like to be able to add special characters to alternative email address in auto responder so that i can enter information automatically into CRM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. opt-in custom messages View

Also, please show the subject line when the View option is selected for a given message in the Opt-In Messages Custom Messages list! Again, showing just the message and the Description is not really helpful!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. URGENT: Web Developer department.

There are two statements our customers are receiving with auto-response and they are not a policy of our company. Even after explaining to some customers, it has caused several issues with customer relations. These statements must be removed off our auto receipts as soon as possible. The statement received by our customers are as follows: "Thank you for submitting an order. Your payment has been authorized through your credit card provider. Your credit card will not be billed until your order ships, at which time you will be sent another confirmation email." The statements: "Your credit card will not be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A Report showing all AR signups for a month or other time period

I'd like to see which ARs are the most active and most popular for a time period. With over 80 ARs I'm not sure which are getting signups and which are not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow "user removes" in autoresponders to be identifiable

Allow "User Removes" in autoresponders to be identifiable - if someone on a particular list is opting out after I send a particular broadcast, I'd like to be able to analyze what might be causing them to make that decision, and adjust my communications accordingly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow for More than One date to be Offered on your Forms

Are1SC developers any closer to creating forms that allow a visitor to pick from more that one date offered on, for example, a webinar or teleseminar registration? Before the current/newer forms, all we had to do to add new dates was update the date and change to the new corresponding autoresponder number. Now, we can only put one date per form and the change process is cumbersome and more time consuming. For a couple of years now customer service has said this would be coming down the road...any closer? Much appreciated!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. find a way so that gmail and other web-based email clients don't wait so long to receive the emails from the autoresponder

When prospects from a web-based email client opt in, it takes hours to receive the confirmation email and hours more to receive the first email in the auto responder series when they are both set to go out immediately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. If/then autoresponder sign-up control

Example: if an earlier opt-in to an autoR series then makes a purchase and the product purchase has its own autoR series, I want the option of adding that person to the product autoR list w/o necessarily sending the product emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unsubscribe link that can used on a graphical email newsletter

I have a custom newsletter design with the words 'unsubscribe' in the footer.

When I used the merge code provided apparently
    %$optoutlink$% apparently it does not just affect the unsubscribe link but it also affects the update info link and the merge code automatically inserts two URLs and not one URL like 1Shopping Cart originally thought.

This really needs to be corrected and a way provided so we can make graphical newsletters with links that work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Autoresponders for Email Marketing Customers

It seems as though tracking the data for autoresponder campaigns is no longer available for those who have only purchased the email marketing package (and not the full web store). This is a serious concern. We are paying for an email marketing service, yet we're no longer able to see our open rate or click through rate. Please resolve this. If this isn't fixed soon, we will have to switch to a different email marketing service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Autoresponders - view a list of all products using a particular autoresponder.

Autoresponders - It would be extremely beneficial to be able to click a button or similar to see a list of all products using a particular autoresponder so when changes need to be made for one product but not all, an error isn't made by changing the one and not realizing you've just changed one or more that shouldn't have been modified, and instead know to create a new one. Having to check every single product to see if it is attached to an autoresponder is awfully time consuming, and still leaves room for human error. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow a form to include 'days in series' as an editable field

On a form you can set which autoresponder someone will get signed up to, and what day/message they will start on.

In 1shopping cart on the contact profile page, you can edit what day that person is in relation to the series. There are times when this would be beneficial to do from the form itself upon submission.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatic follow up campaigns

It would be really great if one campaign can be followed up automatically by another campaign. So instead of having the 'unsubscribe' option when creating a new autoresponder, add having a 'follow up/on' option, as well as being able to decide how many days after that campaign will kick off.

This is really important. At the moment it has to be done by hand or subscribe customers immediatedly to two autoresponders and this can seriously overcrowd their inbox and that is not great customer service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Autoresponder Contact Comparisons

I'd like to be able to select a few of my autoresponders and then open a contact list on one that shows if the contacts are subscribed to any of the other selections. This would save me a ton of time!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improvements needed for auto responders that are reoccurring newsletter subscriptions. ...

1) Have the ability to automate broadcasts. For example broadcast to a particular autoresponder a monthly newsletter, automatically every month. I would just change the content.
    2) ( even more important) the ability to cross check this... when someone opts in and is automatically receiving the current newsletter, that it knows not to send it a second time in the broadcast (manual or auto). This is crucial I think. as there can be an overlap that causes it to be sent twice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make sure your autoresponders are working correctly! And not destroying links!!!

I am a 10 year customer. Recently, your services are very glitchy... enough that it is hurting my business. Your autoresponders are now breaking any weblinks that include Caps. I just found out that every link in every autoresponder has be broken as the system now automatically is changing links to all lower case. This is a major concern! I called customer service, and they told me that you know of this problem and that the higher ups have not decided if they are going to fix it. Not fixing issues like this is a major problem!!! You are going…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Managing ‘New Contacts Today’

At the moment when any prospects signs up to a specific autoresponder there is no way to know at a glance what AR list they signed up to

Of course, on the main open screen there is ‘New Contacts Today’ which just lisst the total new optins for the day.

But that is of no real benefit.

There is no way to easily see at a glance how many optins signed up to a specific autoresponder

This is very relevant if you have a large list of AR contacts (I have 50). Each for different products.

For example, if I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AR Message: Change Send To Function So It Accepts # of Days to >999

Currently when you want to send an AR message to another AR, the # of Days box won't let you put a number greater than 999. This is a real pain. It means I have to create the same message in another AR.

This function was previously called Copy Message, and I don't think there was a limit to the number of days.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Terry Wall

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove email credit charges

I feel I am getting penalized for growing my business. My database is only at 25,000 and I am getting charged every month and it keeps getting bigger.

If you only offer 25,000 credits ... then one blast to my list is all I have? C'mon? That's ridiculous.

I love 1shoppingcart but am seriously considering moving to another party as this is not good enough.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base