Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Run Sales Campaigns

Automated autoresponder campaigns are begin taught by several marketing consultants, Ryan Deiss primarily. But we can't implement them in 1SC.

For example...

...I'd love to be able to send a message automatically to each NEW contact. But I can't.

...I'd like there to be logic that would allow me to send messages to customers automatically, but only under various circumstances. But I can't.

...I'd like to automatically send a message to every new contact, offering a coupon that expires, say, three days after the coupon is mailed. But I can't.

Could you please give us tools that we could use…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need to be able to test full autoresponder sequence without signing up for multiple emails

It's a major pain to test a full autoresponder sequence since you always have to find a NEW email you haven't used before. System should have a way of testing the full sequence without putting the onus on the customer to find emails to use. All autoresponder campaigns should undergo a full test to ensure they're working and you make it very difficult.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sales Automation (Automatic Follow-Up) Tools

Sales automation would allow us to follow up leads and sales automatically by email or phone. But you don't give us the tools we need for this. Examples...

...We can subscribe contacts to autoresponders automatically. That's great. But if they fail to respond to our messages, we have no way to learn who has failed to respond so that we can send a different set of messages, or call them.

...We have no way to export a list that contains customer names and the names of the tags and autoresponders to which they belong.

...When an autoresonder sequence ends, it…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please show the autoresponder numbers in the main list

When I'm looking at form code in a web page, to verify which autoresponder the form sends information to, it doesn't show me the autoresponder name - just the number. So in order to reverse engineer where that form links to in my 1SC account, I have to guess - then open each AR to see if I've found the right one...VERY time consuming!

For those of us who create lots of forms on lots of web pages, and need to figure out later where the form linked to, it would be EXTREMELY helpful and speed things up if the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Birthday autoresponder

Ok now through the systme we can make customer field to collect the subscribers date of birth but how can we send an email (autoresponder) to the subscribers at their birthdays?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update Autoresponders when Template Changes

when I make a change to an email template the many AR emails built on that template do not change accordingly. This wastes a lot of time doing simple things like updating a link that should be automatic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It'd be cool if you could add a feature to the Opt-in Forms, where we could use a button only on our landing page, and when the button is cl

It'd be cool if you could add a feature to the Opt-in Forms, where we could use a button only on our landing page, and when the button is clicked, the opt-in form pops up on the same page. Many other providers use this, and it seems the "cool thing" to have these days .

Thanks for listening :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability for Manage Contacts to list specific autoresponders by date or days range

If Manage Contacts could list contacts with a specific AR for a range of create-dates, or days in the counter, we could improve campaign management significantly.

For example, we could...

...Move them from an AR series that isn't working, to one that is working.

...Take them through a series of campaigns.

...Combine the search with other segments, so we could, for example, find all contacts who've purchased product A but haven't purchased a complementary product in the past six weeks, which we pitched with a specific AR.

...Find all contacts who've not purchased a product (linked to a specific AR)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Provide option for Day 1 AR to be sent 24 hours after customer sign-up, rather than at a set time

The nature of my programs is to provide follow-up accountability support emails 24 hours after people register for a program, rather than at a set US Eastern time (the latter means people may receive their email way after 24 hours has passed – not good at all).

I would love to see this option added, as well as retaining the 'set at a particular time' option.

I know that other email marketing systems such as aweber and Mailchimp can do this, and I have seriously considered changing to one of those programs in order to access this option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Exclude certain days from the autoresponder series

A really important and useful function I think is missing is the ability to exclude certain days from the autoresponder series (e.g a box to tick, excluding tues and sunday or whatever) the autoresponder would then just send the next sheduled message the day after the excluded day. Do you think you'll be able to do that?
    Kind Regards
    Esther

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide tracking options so that 'I notice you haven't registered' emails can be sent to customers

I would like to have the option for an AR to go to registrants of one list who haven't registered for another list by a certain of time (after registering for the original list). This is an accountability service that I would like to offer my customers, to ensure that they are accessing the resources of the other list.

I know that other email marketing systems such as infusionsoft can do this, and I have seriously considered changing to that system in order to access this option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Job Status - Show the Client Name in the Job Status report!

Job Status - Show the Client Name in the Job Status report! Please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Links that add customer to an Autoresponder

Offer links to be used in broadcasts and when the customer clicks on that link they will automatically be added to an Autoresponer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Campaign Names & Description should show on the interface

On the autoresponder campagin interface. It would be helpful if the DESCRIPTION would show up so we can tell what the autoresponder is for. We have to be careful what we call the campaign name since the customer could see it.. yet we need to see more detail at a glance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to add multiple responders at one time

We add customers to multiple auto responders. If we could check all auto responders that apply at one time it would save a lot of time. As it is I have to go back 2-3 times to add each auto responder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. custom opt-in messages

Please show the Subject Lines for custom opt-in confirmation messages on the Opt-In Messages page Custom Messages list - when trying to test opt-in sequences by tracing back from the email that actually arrives in my inbox, I can't identify which custom message it is by the name and description that shows on your page! It would be great to see name and subject line for custom messages wherever they appear in your system. The Description is really not something I would ever refer to if I'm trying to select one for use with an Autoresponder, or otherwise identify a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. autoresponder signup field in "optional values" for specific product order to streamline backend

When a person orders a specific product, include an autoresponder signup field in "optional values" so I don't have to manually add them to the autoresponder or have them have to sign up again after just going through all the hoops to order product on 1SC.com. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Maintenance mode option for autoresponders

Be able to turn off an autoR series temporarily while making updates/changes. This would need a reminder flag or ? on the AutoR Campaign page for safety sake.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Send to" Function Needs Capability to Enter 4 Characters in Number of Days

When using the "send to" function in autoresponders, it allows you to enter 3 characters for the number of days, such as 565 or 999. For my autoresponders I need 4 characters, such as 1273.

Because it limits me to 3 characters, i can't use the "send to" function to copy a message to a different autoresponder.

So, i have to create the message from scratch, which is a waste of time, and a royal pain.

Please fix this.

Thanks,

Terry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?