Big Ideas

We love your feedback. You help make us better!

Welcome. If you have an idea for a great new feature, or would love to see changes to an existing feature, we want to hear from you! Let’s have a conversation.

All we ask is that you keep the tone professional and the message constructive. Please understand that the purpose of this forum is improving the product and adding the features you need. Client Services is available online or by phone for reporting bugs and other support related concerns.

1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need More Merge Fields in AR

I use the AR Alternate Destination to send order details to my fulfillment center for the physical product I sell. I use the merge codes to send the name and address to them from the order but there is no fields for the ship to address. Is there any way you can add that to the Merge Code Menu? I don't see it in 1 or 2 and the %$field1$% won't help because it's not a custom field, it's a field in the order form.

Thanks,
    Sandy Zuniga

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrated product URL's to autoresonder

Ok, when creating a auto responder message it would be highly user friendly if the RTF editor had the capability to insert a 1 or 2 step checkout URL from a product, or product bundle.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create AR option that controls whether or not someone gets the AR series again

Currently there is no way to prevent someone who had previously subscribed to an autoresponder from not recieving the AR series again if they resubscribe. There should be a setting that allows, on a per AR basis a way for you to denote if resubscribes get the associated series. This is especially important if you use the AR series as a broadcast list as well (a newsletter) as people come and go and if they get the AR series each time they resubscribe it looks unprofessional.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Autoresponders-WHEN someone joined an autoresponder + ability to change that date

When you view an Autoresponder client or prospect list, people show up in the order they were added to the data base, with the date they were added to my data base. But it would be really helpful to know when they added to THAT Autoresponder. You have this information, the emails are based on the number of days since they added & it's in the client profile. But you cannot see it in the Autoresponder view.

If for example I do a promotion, and I want to know how many people took advantage of a free Autoresponder series, I…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Autoresponder list in Contacts and Broadcasts in the same order as the Autoresponder Main list

When trying to add an autoreponder to a Contact and to Broadcast the autoresponder list is out of order. making it impossibly hard to find, when there are so many

The list should appear how it is on the main screen. We had to use symbols to put frequently used autoresponders on the top in the main screen so all views should be the same. When addiing an autoresponder to a product the view is correct. Why the inconsistency?

Why can't the views above be the same?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mix and Match Products and Auto-responders, set up rules

I want to set up some rules. For example, if a user purchases Product A, they can never be subscribed to auto-responder X.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Intuitive autoresponder based on tags

It would be FABULOUS if we could have the ability to choose to REMOVE each individual message in an autoresponder based on tags.

For example...

Someone opts in for freebie
    That person is then sent to a thank you page with an upsell
    That person then gets the AR sequence that looks like this...

0 day - the link to access the freebie download
    1 day - reminding them of the special offer upsell
    3 day - other content still pitching the upsell
    continuing on for up to 14 days all different content

But we would NOT WANT those ARs…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create a mod for smf forum

Create a mod for smf forum that integrates the registration process and is added to an autoresponder automatically

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Remove people from autoresponder one they've taken the action we wanted them to take

I need the ability to REMOE people from an autoresponder series once they've taken the action I want them to take.

This can be done with tags.

If I give them a tag at every level, it should be easy to accomplish.

For example...

Some opts in for freebie
    The thank you page invites them to watch an on-demand video
    Then they start the AR series...

0 day - Gives them the freebie download
    1 day - Reminds them to sign up for on demand video
    2 day - Again some other way to get them to sign up and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Undo the "bug fix" to make it possible to enter negative numbers when subscribing contacts to new autoresponders!!!

Many people use the autoresponders to follow up with contacts at a later date and most of my own contacts are in autoresponders that have negative numbers allowing the autoresponder to be sent days, weeks, months and even years later.

Broadcast emails don't work for this since every contact requires different dates and this needs to be variable. This so called "bug" has been used for many years however this ability has recently been taken away in the last set of updates that "fixed" this bug that was not really a bug at all if it was being used and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Search autoresponders tab on edit product page

For those of us who have hundreds of autoresponders, it becomes tedious to jump page to page to locate the message you want when creating a new product.

Pre-pending the AR titles with categories helps, but it seems that a search box similar to the one available when creating a product-based coupon would be great.

The ability to search autoresponders as well as see the autoresponders currently selected would be an amazing help.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Combine Days Sequence with Date Sequence in AR messages

I do like the newer option of adding date specific messages to an AR, yet we are limited of only choosing one option for an AR. Days sequences or Date ones. I would like days or date to be an option for each new message (not just an AR).

For instance, if someone signs up for a call they get the welcome and call-in information (on day 0). Since people sign up on varied dates, it would be prudent to send them info and/or reminders about the call the day (date specific) of or before. These two options need to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Set Opt-in Verification on a List by List Basis Instead of Globally

Right now you have to set opt-in verification as a global setting that applies to all autoresponder lists.

I would like to be able to say that a specific list does not need opt-in verification, but my other lists do need it.

In other words, I would like to be able to set this value for each individual list. This is something that other autoresponder services allow.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Autoresponders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adding Someone back to A List

Adding Someone back to A List
    We need to have the option of adding someone back to a list once they are removed. Some people do change their minds. I had enormous trouble having a customer re-sign up-she was willing to opt in confirm again, but 1SC would not even let me click the box under her name.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Eliminate lag time for autoresponders attached to products.

Order receipt goes out immediately. But there is often a lag time between purchase and when the attached AR go out.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. have an autoresponder that can be both date based and sequence based

I'd love to have the ability to have both a date based and sequence based autoresponder for a form because I usually want a thank you message to go out on day 0 but the other messages to go out on specific dates.

When the autoresponder is connected to a product I can simply have 2 autoresponder series attached to the product but I can't do that when it's attached to a form.

I've come across this situation on 2 different accounts that I manage.

Thanks for considering making it possible

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have a way to export my autoresponder messages so I can udate and clean them up

I am updating, cleaning out and reconfiguring all my autoresponder messages and it would be great if there were a function like AWeber has to export all the messages at one time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. streamline process, so we can write optin autoresponder and thank you, in one page

streamline process, so we can write optin autoresponder and thank you, in one page, and save progressively in sections. And option to not always have to send them anywhere else except a thank you. As in when they sign up for a conference call / webinar etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Different Country Order Autoresponder

This would be wonderful for many reasons especially those who actually ship products. For example Canadian orders take such a long time, autoresponder would keep them informed.

Also if one wanted to easily contact all product owners from a different country they could.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow merge fields in the autoresponder alternate email destination field

Could you please make it possible to use merge codes in the alternate destination email address field for autoresponders again. I have a number of autoresponders that go out to clients and need to also go out to other people associated with the client. Everything used to work wonderfully however, with some of the recent updates the alternate destination no longer accepts merge codes!
    Please make it possible for the alternate destination field to accept merg codes again.
    Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base