1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

batch up load for IP blacklist, and or email blacklist

batch up load for IP blacklist, and or email blacklist

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please integrate with CB Guardian. Not only are the fraud featrues awesome, but the fact they do load balancing helps as well. I'm paying nearly $1K a month to integrate with CB Guardian because it's worth it. Please integrate with CB Guardian! (I doubt it though, not enough demand).

• jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Subject: Please integrate with Chargeback Guardian
    Department: Feedback
    Description: 1SC needs to offer more robust tools to help in the fight against credit card fraud. I use Chargeback Guardian who has a set of tools (geo-ip locating, a few dbase scrubs, duplicate filtering and more).

both ChargebackGuardian and I asked for help to see about integrating - and no-one replied to Chargeback Guardian. I received a non-committal 'well, we got their email and we don't think it is of value, but we'll keep it for future projects bye-bye.'

It would be some simple integration. And I know there are a few of your current clients who are leaving for Ultra Cart because they integrated with Chargeback Guardian last month. I may get one to test and see. I need help in my fraud prevention.

Call Chargeback Guardian and integrate. You will save some of your clients. And how long would it take your techs: 4 hours????

Thanks,
    Long time customer.

• jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help in the affiliate program eliminating paying affiliates for duplicate offers by customers who purchase more than once by accident. It would also help prevent those clients who want to abuse the system. And it would help in fraud for customers who buy more than once by accident - and then think they're getting ripped off because they bought the same thing twice due to cookie set - without thinking. I LIKE IT!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base