1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Upload multiple coupon codes rather than individually

I will be distributing large quantities of gift certificates each with a unique code on it. It would be great if there was a way of uploading all the codes via a spreadsheet at once rather than having to create a new coupon code for each one individually, as this takes a huge amount of time.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pursuit Fitness Training shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alpha Scents Inc. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ReadySetBag's comment is very valid. If export, why not import. What if a list of unique UPC numbers could be imported as the unique coupon codes?

• Alpha Scents Inc. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big yes on this. Ability to generate a big list of unique codes has been needed for a long time. Would be nice if a clone option was provided to creates <n> clones with a sequentially numbered code. Allow for a fixed prefix with the serial codes appended, i.e., prefix something like FTB2014 with 4 digit serial code, i.e., 0001, 0002, 0003, etc. to create codes FTB20140001, FTB20140002, FTB20140003 and so forth. This way a campaign can be designed to serve both online customers and postal mail only customers with the same set of codes that can be redeemed online, phone orders, point of sale orders. Very very useful.

• Ready Set Bag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree wholehartedly. We are working with online coupon company which generates one unique code per coupon - potentially hundreds. This is a huge source of business for us. We may need to go to another cart provider.

Notice you can export. What is this for if you cannot import?

Feedback and Knowledge Base