1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Bundle System Overhaul

The bundle system has some serious shortcomings...
1. Make a bundle page similar to a product. We need to be able to describe the bundle in more detail.
2. Make coupons work for bundles.
3. Make it easier to add products. It takes far too many clicks to add a product.
4. Allow product order to be set by us. It seems like a strange sequencing system is used, if I recall, when you add products later.
5. Allow for the copying of bundles (save as new) to quickly make related bundles.
6. Is there any way to create an autoresponder for a bundle and exclude product autoresponders? I don't want my customers getting multiple emails for a single purchase. My products are like music where you can items individually (singles) or as an group (album). If I setup up an autoresponder for the individual producst, it sends them with the bundle. I don't want that, so it means I can't set up autoresponders for any of my products without being extremely annoying.
7. Allow for overriding the related products and upsell express for bundled products. With big bundles, customers get flooded with options. We should be able to designate the products (or other bundles) related to the bundle as a whole.
8. Add the ability to exclude bundles from order-level coupons. Many times, the bundles are already discounted, and it precludes us from offering an order level coupon.
9. ability to not restart autoresponders when a product contained in a bundle has an autoresponder that the purchaser is already subscribed to.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Velaction Continuous Improvement LLC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Velaction Continuous Improvement LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another wish list item--show the regular price tally for the items included on the bundle. Make it show up in the back end, and give an option to have it show up in the cart as a marketing feature to show the customer what the bundle is saving them.

• Velaction Continuous Improvement LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want to be able to see bundles listed side by side with products. It is really hard to manage a store where many of your products are not searchable or can't be displayed the way you want.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This weakness is enough to cause me to look for a different shoppingcart. Really hurts my business ROI not to have this functionality.

Feedback and Knowledge Base