1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Provide way to remove a list of e-mail addresses from my database

Since part of my sales process is offline and bypasses 1ShoppingCart.com I have a number of customers that I DON'T want to receive subsequent Reduced price promo e-mails. I therefore need a way to 'scrub' my 1ShoppingCart.com list of such e-mail addresses. I´ve been requesting this for years. Prior to switching to 1ShoppingCart.com I used a different auto-responder/list manager company and they had this feature - it saved me quite a bit of time and irate customer calls who demanded price adjustments after receiving a cut price promo e-mail within days or a couple of weeks of paying full price. How complicated could this be to implement ?

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
BreakThrough Trader shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • KathleenGage.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I kinda have the same problem, I want to be able to remove them from 1 list to another after they have finished there short term membership. It would be nice if you could set it up so when they finished the reaccuring cycle (membership) they could automatically go into another auto responder. So that they are not in the same one as paying clients who have not finished the cycle.

Feedback and Knowledge Base