1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Ability to backup ALL of your account data & settings with 1 option / click; much like you do for a website.

This would allow an account holder to be able to cancel/suspend their account for a time (or for just as a part of their regular business backups) and know they have ALL the "time consuming work" spent setting up their account, saved and ready to upload when ready to return or if the 1shoppingcart server ever crashed or was hacked.

My idea is the same as for a website whereby you can zip and download all of your data for backup or transfer to another provider. In this case though only as a quick and complete backup option.

Presently it takes hours to download all of the individual settings, emails, contact segmented lists etc, etc. There should be absolutely no need to do this manually like this with today's technology!

Why is a feature like this not already provided?

I am now thinking hard about my setup/backup processes for the future. I shouldn't have to worry about it with a fully featured system like this considering the monthly cost.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mercado Pty Ltd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mercado Pty Ltd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This backup option would also need to be able to be restored to the 1shoppingcart when ready to resume an account.

Feedback and Knowledge Base