1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

API for Affiliate area.

Allow us to be able to grab the information from our own affilate areas so we can put it in our own membership sites. AS currently if a person has a membership site then their members need to have two username and passwords. One for the membership site and one for the affiliate site. Also it would allow for us to use the links, banners, emails etc more effectively for our own affiliates.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
James Hannan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Good Hydrations Inc. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to pull affiliate info from API XML data to keep track of my customers and their affiliates and give them rewards every time a new customer purchases from an affiliate

• TrimYou / TrimYouSpray.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another important use for an affiliate API would be:

1) Allow for custom fields where each affiliate can enter data (personal pic img URL, YouTube video URL or Embed code, personal greeting text/html, etc)

2) Allow the above custom field data to be pulled via HTML tags (ideally) onto our own order page (where the Add to Cart buttons reside) so the order page can be customized for each affiliate - sort of like a site-replication for each affiliate

I had this feature with my old affiliate software - affiliates LOVE this feature

Feedback and Knowledge Base