1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Please give LeadPages access to your Incoming API.

LeadPages and LeadBoxes are awesome and tons of people are using them now. Every other email service provider seems to be giving them access to their outgoing API accept for 1shoppingcart. Here are some of the alternatives that play nicely with Lead Pages:

MailChimp
Infusionsoft
OfficeAutopilot
SendReach
iContact
GetResponse
GetResponse 360
1ShoppingCart
ConstantContact
MadMimi
Interspire

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminCliff Van Kempen (Product Manager, 1ShoppingCart.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We provide a read-only API that developers can take advantage of for integration. We allow you or the application developer to call our system to get information; we will also send a notification when a new order is placed for this same purpose.

From your comments, it sounds as though you are asking for an API that allows write access. This is something that we do not offer currently as there are a number of headaches from a data and security perspective that arise when you create API calls with this level of access.

If this is not what you are looking for, can you please explain what functionality our API is lacking that prevents LeadPages/LeadBoxes from integrating more fully?

• Petra Mayer Consulting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can only agree with Ryan. I am using LeadPages and 1ShoppingCart with a WordPress membership site. The system is complex and the user experience not the best. I am also using LeadBoxes and my redirects go straight to 1shoppingcart.com rather than my implemented Thank You URL.
    Please help to get this great too fully integrated!

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can use Lead Pages with 1shoppincart but only for very basic functionality, and many of LeadPages best functions, such as LeadLinks and Facebook Integration, don't work because 1shoppingcart hasn't given them access to their API.

Feedback and Knowledge Base