1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Real Time Affiiliate Reporting

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ISN Education shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Daniel T. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no idea if my affiliate link that just went out to their mailing list is working. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Wish I could see what's going on with even an hour lagtime... waiting 24hrs for a report is very odd in this day & age.

• Dr Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Affiliates need real-time reporting. There is no way to test this system to ensure that all features and functions are working properly. Waiting 24 hours to see a click register in the affiliate report is obsolete by design. Our new online venture requires precision processes that report back to end-users immediately. Banks use real-time reporting and so does the Volusion shoppingcart. I have an account with Volusion and the only reason I have not migrated to volusion completely is the complicated setup. I like 1shoppingcart.com. But, this system needs immediate click-through reports, immediate commission reporting, and immediate sales reporting. Getting more bandwidth, faster servers, more ram, and more programmers. Lets make this happen.

Feedback and Knowledge Base