1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Not make us have to login for support if we are already logged in to our account

why do we have to re-login to support if we're already logged into the system? Doesn't make sense to me.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
A Clayton's Secretary shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Metropolitan Organizing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so tired of trying to log into the support system. Every time I try I cannot and now it is past 8 pm and I have to wait until tomorrow. I know I have the right username and password. So, so, so, so frustrating.

• The Practical Path to Joy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's bad enough that phone support is no longer available unless by paid subscription - but I find the support portal method very clunky. I'm currently trying to trouble shoot a stalled client import job for my client and it's a pain to have to create a support account EVERY TIME! Why not just have a support ticket window directly linked to the account. Post the problem, have the system autofill the contact information and then deal with the problem! This has been ongoing for two days - not very acceptable!

Feedback and Knowledge Base