1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Allow Full WishList Integration

Only Allowing Amember integration and not supporting WishList is severely limiting a much better option for membership sites and integration.

Please open up your code and internal processes to WishList so that we can get a plug in to work like Amember does now and not have to wait or continue using a less than stellar option.

86 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    System 5 Enterprises LLCSystem 5 Enterprises LLC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ellen ShumanEllen Shuman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! Lack of integration requires numerous steps, all done manually, when a Wishlist Member cancels!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest my web page charge employer 100.00 dollars for 1 employee hired and thereafter 25%
        discount for 2 are more hired.

• fengshuistorefengshuistore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A full integration with this software is sorely needed in the marketplace. The internet, consumer requirements, the marketplace... as providers we desperately need to keep up to date with technology and provide a special edge for our consumers. I think 1SC should also make the effort to integrate with these really important software applications.

C'mon guys... It's not as though we would pay you for it !!! Make it happen!

• Tracy ChildersTracy Childers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I figure since I'm here I should vote for this one as well. :)

Hopefully some of the new features that will come with the API will make it even a better integration.

Thanks.

• Becker Web Solutions  LLCBecker Web Solutions LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The API limitations hinder the full potential of these membership management products and the membership management web application that we will be launching.

At the very least, 1ShoppingCart needs a way for developers to access recurring order events (e.g., a recurring order notification and recurring order lookup) via the API. This will allow the membership management service to automatically update clients' accounts to reflect 1ShoppingCart recurring order status. As an administrator, you will no longer need to manually update hundreds/thousands of accounts to reflect 1ShoppingCart recurring order statuses.

1ShoppingCart is aware that customers want access to recurring order information via the API to streamline membership management software. I do not think it would hurt to try to get them to move a little more quickly in that direction with a friendly phone call or e-mail to customer service.

• Internet Attorneys Association LLCInternet Attorneys Association LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. We use WishList for one of our membership sites and it would be much more user friendly if it were a full intergration instead of simple. There is a lot of manual processing I have to do that I wish were more automated.

Feedback and Knowledge Base