1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

connect to Fedex or UPS to make shipping labels

Print shipping label should be more than just avery labels. We would like to be able to open our Fedex or UPS account w/ the order information already entered and we could print the shipping label.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
International Foundation for Retirement Education shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hulton-House Corporation commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this completely. I export to QuickBooks and use the QuickBooks shipping manager for FedEx. However the interface between QuickBooks and the shopping cart does not work well and keeps producing new tax codes. Also, I would like to be able to have staff ship without giving them access to QuickBooks.

• TrimYou / TrimYouSpray.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MyShippingPartner.com works as middleware between 1ShoppingCart and Endicia (a USPS tech partner for discounted online postage thru an API, etc). It does exactly what you want for USPS, works great, great interface, etc. They can easily add Fedex, UPS, DHL, etc. if people knew about it!

• Statmx.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ups worldship is great, better would be if 1shoppingcart can talk directly to it, would be a time saver , time is money!

Feedback and Knowledge Base