1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Treat bundles and product alike for coupon use. You differentiate between prod and bundles. Why?

1 Shopping Cart treats bundles and products in a dissimilar fashion. Why? For example, I can create a coupon for a product but not for a bundle. I can track inventory for a product but not for a pre-assembled bundle. I can run sales reports keying in on a product but not for a bundle.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Allen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Connie Merk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long is this going to take? This is going on now for nearly 3 years - and the answer from Mr Valiant was 20 months ago. - I would really appreciate if you could speed up this process. - I really cannot understand how the development can take such a long time.

• kera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also being able to manage an "advanced bundle" with individual product pricing - eg. right now, on a standard bundle each product comes across with it's own tax/shipping rate but an "advanced bundle" doesn't - which means, if i'm combining taxable & non-taxable items in a bundle, i'm hooped. Can't calculate correct tax...

and if i'm combining digital & hard products in a bundle i can't accurately calculate shipping AND tax...

don't understand why advanced actually has less advancement.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh by the way, i'ts over 6 months since the holiday season ya'all. What's the status?

The sooner this is done the better. This is one HUGE oversight by 1SC. A bundle is no different from a product and that includes the ability to also assign an auto resonder to a bundle which I've personally been asking for now for two years. What's the eta here?

• Lovingraw LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is massive. Now I can no longer search for bundles in sales? How can I find out how many products I sold in a bundle, versus on its own?

• DS Publishing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I am really frustrated that I can't apply a discount to a bundled offer! Please add this functionality as soon as you can!

I'd like to add to this that both standard and advanced bundles ought to have the exact features and functions as a product. Including..
    1. Their own auto responder
    2. Their own thank you page and return page (thank you page currently only available on the basic bundle. should be available on the advanced bundle as well).

Feedback and Knowledge Base