1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Easy reordering option

We have a lot of clients who re-order products month after month. Yay! I would love to make this easier for my clients.

Could this be incorporated into the Customer Portal page to populate the order form, or eliminate it altogether? You have:

Allow customers to view recurring orders:
Allow customers to edit recurring orders:

How about:

Allow customers to duplicate last order?

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Apple Poly LLC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

btw if you want to contact me regarding the upcoming internet marketing workshops event that is going on LIVE online goto www.jeffbrownonline.com and shoot me a message. I'll get you signed up. It's gonna be awesome and we will be going over 1shoppingcart in addition to many other valuable online marketing subjects.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are so many things 1shoppingcart doesn't have. They make a billion dollars a year yet they seem to have no people on staff who actually use the software because if they did they would of had this reorder option and 100's of others done years ago. I spend $600 a month with 1shoppingcart and have for 10 years. I always hate it because they are ignorant to what we really need. They offer many great things but when it comes to details they just don't get it. I've literally spent over $100,000 with them (as I had a few more accounts until just a couple of years ago) and I will stay with them cuz all my shit is with their databases, however after 10 years or so I'm still irritated with 1shoppingcart. It's just so annoying. Yes they will get this option for reordering and add a few more cool things probably sometime in the next 2 years, but they will still leave out important details because the people that work there seem to just work there, they don't seem to actually use it on a daily basis. It's very annoying. Overall though I guess I still recommend it because what other service has as many things as they do. I love when they decided to start charging for customer service even for people who were spending close to a thousand a month (as I was)... anyways it is a good service and they will eventually get you the reorder option. It only took 7 years to finally get them to do the upsell express but they did it, so maybe this reorder option will be implemented by 2018 or so. Meanwhile when I say they make a billion dollars a year I'm not kidding, the 1shoppingcart business/software is an incredibly profitable business. I'm just glad the people that own it are on the beach right now chilling while there are 100's of necessary and "easy" features that us customers are in dire need of.

Feedback and Knowledge Base