1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Have an option where we can select a monthly billing date (ex. 1st, 15th, 25th)

Really need the option for recurring products to have a choice where we can select a monthly billing date (ex. 1st, 15th, 25th) but the option to also do this on an existing recurring event to switch it from 30 days to specific date.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sean shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminJustin Bell (Director of Product Strategy, 1ShoppingCart.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Tony,

Sorry, I didn't not fully understand the request. Thanks for the additional detail. Today you can update each recurring order manually to change the date each customer will be billed on when you use the "Charge Monthly on Billing Date" option.

One question I have for you is to do with the original or initial order amount. Would you expect the initial order to be pro-rated based on the number of days between the original order date and the next "billing day"? How would you expect the initial order to be processed in a case where the customer purchases on the last day of a month (say the 31st) and you have the recurring billing day set to the 1st? In this case the customer would be charged the first recurring charge the day after their initial order. Is this how you would expect it work?

• Tony Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature does not exist in the product. I do not see it in my account and I have confirmed this with your support. The only thing that is their is the option to bill monthly on the purchase date, which is not the same thing. Hopefully this will get on your radar to add to the product.

• Tony Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be incredibly helpful as I'm establishing an "of the month" type club for my business shortly. I'd like to be able to charge everyone on the first of the month, so that I can ship to everyone on that day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base