How to configure Norton 360 and VPN?
If you don’t configure Norton 360’s firewall to allow the VPN, it can inadvertently block the VPN. So to configure the firewall to allow the VPN, you need to follow the steps given below:
• Step 1: Open the Norton 360 software
• Step 2: Click on ‘Run Live Update’
• Step 3: Select ‘Advanced Settings.’
• Step 4: Choose ‘Firewall protection settings’ from the available options
• Step 5: Select ‘VPN’ from the file chooser
• Step 6: Select ‘Permit’ menu
• Step 7: Select ‘any computer.’
• Step 8: Then you have to select ‘All ports’ and ‘all types of communication.’
• Step 9: Enter a text description and finish the configuration.
Follow these steps and complete Norton 360’s configuration with VPN. If these steps don’t come out to be helpful, contact Norton phone number and get assistance from the executives.
Read more : https://247antivirushelpline.com/norton/
basil badwan commented
Basil Badwan provide best Business Consulting services, we are interested in strengthening business owners, building maintenance and making a difference.
BASIL Badwan, BASIL Badwan, BASIL Badwan, BASIL Badwan