1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Allow Autoresponders for bundle products

Sending a thank you AR from bundled products is just as important from non--bundled products.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
IMPACT Hiring Solutions shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google 1ShoppingCart.com
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Velaction Continuous Improvement LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It also needs to override the ARs for the products in the bundle. If there are 5 products, each with an AR, and then we add one to the bundle, the customer would be getting 6 messages. Not the best option.

• IMPACT Hiring Solutions commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. Why are bundle offers treated different for regular product. I'm trying to set up a bundle with recurring billing and can't do it.

• Zen Human Design commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If bundles were treated just like regular products, a lot of inconveniences would be solved, inluding being able to autorespond to bundle purchases.
    Because of the limitation placed on the size of downloadable digital products I'm forced to split up products and reassemble them as bundles.
    Because bundles aren't seen as products by the related products picker in the upsell tab, I'm unable to upsell these products.
    If a bundle were treated like a products, I'd have no problem here..

Feedback and Knowledge Base