1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Separate branding for affiliate programs

Allow separate branding and destination URLs for your so-called unlimited affiliate programs. Without separate branding, affiliation is confusing. It's non-filial. How many Internet marketers do you know with only one product or one niche? As soon as we branch out into another niche, our newest, hottest affiliates are directed to the old niche's login, graphics, etc. You may as well say it's only one affiliate program per account, because that's how it works. This is the main reason I'm shopping for a new shopping cart solution.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Soul Business Ventures LLC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GoPro Online commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is Huge. I have 2 sites and when you cant set the destination URLs for a different site than the default, you essentially have 1 affiliate program when you say there's multiple. Why not set it where if the default is not filled out then each individual affiliate program would stand on its own and have all the functions and features of the default.

• Music Wizard Group commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% in agreement. I would also like to be able to mark specific affiliate programs (campaigns) private to certain affiliates. That way only certain affiliates would see that program (and get their links) in their back office.

• LifeSuccess Licensing LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote this one up too - we need to separate our affiliate programs and having all of them display in the resource center is no good. Any news here?

• Laughlin Consulting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! We love 1SC; however, because of a lack of this feature, many of our larger clients have used much more expensive solutions or had to have custom software developed. Any status on this request???

• Reactor Publishing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can you include this, there are many features that need radical improvement with your affiliate program system. - Thanks!

• Robert Temple commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah.. this is my only real disappointment with 1SC. When I read the words "Multiple Affiliate Program" I was really hoping (and assuming) that each affiliate program could have it's own sign-up page, log-in area and branding. Please introduce this!! :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base