1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

RSS to Email

Whereas a good number of people like to see their RSS content delivered to their inbox as an email message, rather than view it in an RSS reader, I would really love it if 1ShoppingCart would provide an automated means to pull new content from my blog's RSS feed and email it to a list of subscribers who have explicitly signed up for this kind of distribution. I notice AWeber does it...you guys should too!

78 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MeKila On Earth Inc. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • brandft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So many of your competitors have this, I'm amazed you don't do this already! I'm going to have to use a competitor for it (not good for you, but definitely a hassle for me)

• Haley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any progress on this? I would really like whatever shopping cart I end up using to allow this.

• Embracing Creativity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to create and customize an automated email connected to my blog and setting the frequency (weekly, monthly, etc. )would save a tremendous amount of time and allow me to keep in contact without writing an ezine too.

It seems just about every other contact management system like aweber, constant contact, and mailchimp has that capability so I am surprised that 1ShoppingCart doesn't, especially since it is more expensive than the rest.

1SC could really boost their ease and efficiency of the autoresponder part of the system to be more in line with some of the better ones like aweber.

• Talia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I'd love this too. I've been thinking about switching to aWeber as they already have this set up ready to go

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Aweber and Mailchimp integrate with Feedburner, and with so many blogs, this is a very helpful feature for an autoresponder!

• bluejeansva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! My clients are starting to request this option and I have to let them know their current account does not let them. Much needed option!

• The Expert Marketing Coach LLC. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's driving me nuts. I'm looking at hiring someone to do this for me because it's so important. Or I have to get Awebber too and export my lists. Please add this!!

Awebber let's you import your rss feeds into a template and send it out as a newsletter. This is what I'd like to do.

• Robert Temple commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I haven't let my aweber account go just yet.. because I can run my blog e-mails. This is one of the features that would help 1SC to really raise the bar.

• Mind of Kennedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this is something I miss from Aweber too and is the one thing that's holding me back from relying solely on 1shoppingcart to automate my online business.

Feedback and Knowledge Base