1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Shipping Labels - Print company name, make type larger

Allow a company name to be printed as part of the shipping label when a customer wants an order shipped to their business address rather than home address. I have to handwrite it which looks unprofessional. The complete address is on their invoice/packing slip which makes the shipping label look like I made a mistake. And please make the type larger on the 2 smallest shipping labels. The type is too small and there is plenty of room to make it larger.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vocal Greetings Recordable Greeting Cards shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Larry Fly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if this of interest to you - but we are completing a shipping solution that supports USPS label printing, tracking and international customs labels and document creation. This solution (MyShippingPartner.com) connects with your 1ShoppingCart and receives orders as they occur - performs address verification and allows you to batch print up to 50 labels at a time. Let me know if you are interest and I can setup a beta account so you can see how this works. We have three clients testing now each shipping approx. 200+ packages/day. Our solution keeps track of all orders and their shipping status and produces packing lists too. Send inquiry to info@myshippingpartner.com.

• Enchanted Treasures & Costume Jewelry Supplies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does the shopping cart offer shipping labels when it does not put everything on them? We have had shipments returned because it does not import all the information. Their name and address on on there, but the second line is not. There is a place for "Company" on the second line, it is on the order, but never appears on the shipping label. Why even bother to put it on the order?

Feedback and Knowledge Base