1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Be able to create multiple custom affiliate links

Right now, you have to ad the &u= extension to create more than one destination custom affiliate url. This ends up creating impossibly long web links.

Make it easier to create different links for different landing pages, so that if my affiliates engage in more than one promotion, we don't have to manually creates a link for each one!

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Invaluable Inc. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Elizabeth Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are several limitations to the affiliate program and this is certainlly one of them. It needs an overhaul!

• Ria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want multiple affiliate links for a particular program. Is that possible?
    I have read on other forums about using &u= extension to link more than one landing pages. How do I do it? Can you please provide me details about the same?

• Cavendish Films Ltd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE - all my business is through Affiliate, and the system is clunky and not user friendly where they are concerned. We need to send them to more than one destination page on a regular basis.

• Soul Business Ventures LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amen!

I don't know about the &u= extension, and now that there's essentially no customer support for my $99 a month, I hope I can find it in the knowledge base! (PS: Paid customer service sucks! If the product were easier to use, and a lot of that has to do with the way buttons and links are labeled, we wouldn't NEED customer service.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base