1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

jazz up the affiliate program control panel for my affiliates.

Give the affiliate program a new look and feel and "jazz" it up so its easier to use for my affiliates.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    iMarketingGlobal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the affiliate control panel to be customizable to my website. It would be nice if the master template that I was able to input the header and footer for my website, could be also applied to the affiliate control panel.

• kds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Change the order that the banners are displayed to the affiliate - I would like to group the similar banners together to make them easier to find.

• Chris Davenport commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Long time 1SC user, but now just starting to build my affiliate list. I could really use a way to send out one email to all my affiliates with their unique affiliate codes in the email for different products (not just the default link). I'm currently doing this by manually going into everyone's account and getting their codes individually, but as my list grows, this gets very old. Please allow us to work with our affiliates more efficiently. Thanks. P.S. Other cart systems do this, please add this function to yours.

• Dual Networking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how is this going? I would really like an API that would allow us access to the affiliate area and draw that info into our own membership sites so people don't need to have a member login for our site and then a seperate one for 1shoping cart affiliate area.
        We would also like to be able to make the links SEO friendly.

• Reactor Publishing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on updating the affiliate program control panel?

It's long overdue and badly needed by so many people.

Everything about 1SC is great... except this.

When do you think you'll have the affiliate module revamp completed?

Thanks!

• Internet Attorneys Association LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I had the ability to broadcast to my affiliates their specific affiliate link for each specific product not just the main product as the code is different for each one. I currently use text links to give them a basic code.
        For example, lets say I have 3 products called A, B and C.

• Zain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another suggestion for the Affiliate Program control panel:

It would be useful if Users could export the codes for banners and buttons to a file (*.csv, *.xml or *.htm). At the moment, going through a big list and having to scroll down to find banners etc. can be difficult. Having a list of codes also mean that Affiliates can send these to their Web Developer to implement.

If the export was done in CSV or XML format, it also means that any smart Developer could easily write a script to batch upload and add these codes to a site.

Other functionality that would be useful:

1. Affiliate Sign-up page currently has a way of changing the layout but the Affiliate Login page doesn't. It currently uses the default shopping cart header so there's an inconsistency between when the affiliate signs up and then goes to log in...

2. Ability to copy existing adverts into different programs. A bit like the way it's possible to copy the products as new items.

3. Time-Based Programs. It would be really good to see a date range for an Affiliate Program. For example, if a program is set up and expires on X date, it gets removed from the Affiliates display. Would make it much easier for Affiliates to see what's currently valid and what they should be promoting.

Anyway, those are just a few ideas. Would be nice to see an improvement to the affiliate module.

I'm currently looking at using the 1SC affiliate section and there's hardly any information on how to use it. There's no good documentation. It's appalling and very un-intuitive. It's a bad sign with there's sites being set up that teach you how to use the 1SC Affiliate area...

Would be good to have a set of "how to" step by step video tutorials and downloadable guides on how to do this!

Some things I've noted:

1) If you've got more than 5 banners added to a Program, then these previous/next buttons appear but NO "Page numbers"! Makes it very hard for your affiliate to find the right banner to use.

2) There's no search facility for the banners - again, if you have a lot of products to promote, then there's no hope of the affiliates finding the right codes to use as they get lost in the system.

Will probably need to split the banners into smaller programs. Again - hardly any of this is explained...

3) It's hard to style the interface to make it attractive to affiliates. I agree with Reactor - it's embarrasing...

Aside from that, the 1SC cart is pretty great. Would be excellent if the Affiliate section was strong as the rest of the system!

• Health Lady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to send one broadcast email to all affiliates with there personal affiliate link in it

• Cavendish Films Ltd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely - the affiliates area needs a major re-vamp. Can anyone suggest any other good affiliate software as this one is driving me NUTS!

• Reactor Publishing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The affiliates area of 1SC is in dire need of a major face lift, not only to make it look more modern but also to make it MUCH easier for people to use. This is something that would be a major benefit to anyone running an affiliate program through 1SC. Right now I'm almost ashamed to use it because there are much better thought out systems out there. I really hope you can do something about this soon.

• Sea Breeze Digital Publishing Inc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Re-think the logic of it, and give it a 2010 look and feel. In general, make it easier for affiliates to see how to set up their campaigns ... and what results they are getting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base