1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

credit card numbers showing up in email confirmation

Online Support suggests to log in and post question but instead takes you to videos to watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition, when I receive email confirmation that an order has been placed, my customer's cc # show up in the Other Information which is set up for customers to enter their UPS/Fed acct # if they want an order shipped NDA OR 2nd day. Email is not secure and no one seems to care that my customer's cc # are now exposed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Duro-Felt Products shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Patrick - 1ShoppingCart.com Support commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We've double checked and we're not seeing any other orders that have been affected the same way. It appears that your customer for one particular order accidentally entered their credit card information into the additional custom fields you've added to your checkout.

That said, as you've mentioned those fields aren't secure and are not intended to store customer payment information, so we'll be having the data removed from those custom fields as well. If needed, you'll still be able to see the customer's credit card number from inside your account in the credit card field for the order for up to 30 days as per normal.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our support team Monday to Friday from 10am to 8pm Eastern, by calling 1-888-792-1961 or you can email us at any time via support@1shoppingcart.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base