1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

allow us to customize order pages + pre-populate order form so we can use 1sc with CPA offers

it would be really helpful if we could customize the order forms/pages so they more match our websites. Ultracart allows you to do this.

if I just wanted to collect CC info on the order page, I should have the ability to custom code it to work with the cart. Right now we don't have that feature.

Also allowing us to pre-populate the order pages with the info the user inputs from a form.

Some of us do CPA offers and you MUST have a form to collect shipping info on 1 page, then ONLY collecting the cc# on the other page. We can't do this with 1 sc right now.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
dave shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AuthorsDen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pre-populate order form so we can use 1sc is of huge importance. Also, let us post custom order fields at time of order. We need to post memberid into order so we can keep track of who ordered what when.

• craig stouffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update on this feature? Part of the customer portal?
    Here is the specific user case for this feature-

We want to collect a customer's email, company, address and a handful of custom fields. We then do our own error checking and validation. For example, we want to restrict customers from using a consumer email address and enforce that they use a business email address.

We want to collect these custom fields, validate them against various criteria, and then upon acceptance, go to the shopping cart with the values pre-populated.

It is acceptable to restrict the feature so that credit card number, code, expiration and postal, for example, can not be pre-populated.

• Cliff Fontenot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All we would like to just move data on their name and email address that they auto put in to the cart. We use this data to minimize cart abandonment...

• ChiaClub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't express to the 1sc team how important this is. If you're not supporting this feature because of PCI compliance, then by all means, please don't allow credit card data (CC #, exp date, CVV2) to auto-populate into your system. But please for the data that has nothing to do with PCI compliance, allow this info to be passed to your system.

• Sergej commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is not possible then I just don't know how to use 1SC with our website.

Feedback and Knowledge Base