1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Fix state drop down menu

Currently if you click on US state and tab down to change state, after a few clicks it picks one and move to the next question, Try it with the N state, usally pick Nebraska. need tobe able to tab thru it better.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Water Test Wholesale shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

tab features apply to 99% of online sales store (tab to field, then first letter of state) lets you choose state this way. this feature has cost me $3000 this year to date - July 2010 - due to people choosing TN rather than TX because they think they are tabbing and clicking T 2X. somehow you need to mark this field as a "mouse-click field" rather than letting people finish the order. 1shoppoing cart told me, it was my linkpoint, that was responsible for address verification and linkpoint said they only verify 3 items, zip code, street address and CV#. wow, thanks for the address verification on the state. with all of this technology, dont you think someone would be able to click something somewhere and fix this???

• Dark Matter Films commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure why it briefly "refreshes" when you're entering the address. I have had to go in and change states because the client thought they put in Texas but because of the refresh it showed Tenn. Most other website I personally order from don't do that.

• Optimal Health Bridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not only that, but Gee Whiz. I have to manually change all the states to two letter codes in the exported spreadsheet otherwise worldship goes bananas. can't we have two letter codes like the rest of the world?

Feedback and Knowledge Base