1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Provide Stripe. Please allow integration with stripe...

Provide Stripe. Please allow integration with stripe. Instead of dealing with the hassles of a merchant account and payment gateways, just allow integration with Stripe

84 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have decided to partner with Simplify Commerce by MasterCard to deliver a full-stack merchant account option for our users. Simplify is just as easy as Stripe to set up and costs less!

You can set up Simplify under Setup >> Gateway Setup by following the options provided.

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Justin, you mention Simplify. Simplify is horrible, and I reported that previously in an email to support. Why do I say that? They twice locked the account because we received payments that were somewhat larger than normal ($1,995 rather than the usual $400 to $600). It tooks weeks to get payment. They also have other rigid policies, so we canceled their account and now use PayPal. As a final irony, after WE canceled with them, a couple of weeks later we received an email from Simplify / Mastercard stating that THEY canceled with us. We had no bounces or chargebacks, so they certainly turned a potentially mutually rewarding relationship into an unpleasant experience. By the way, I used to run my own credit card processing service (called Opal Summit) using Authorize.net as a gateway, and I never had ANY problems with them, so I was surprised how antagonistic Simplify seemed to be.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only thing stopping me from signing up with 1ShoppingCart is the lack of Stripe integration... why 1ShoppingCart is not integrated with Stripe while most other top shopping carts are is a mystery to me.

• MegMeg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should NOT endorse Simplify. It will cause customers to seriously question 1ShoppingCart. Simplify "approved" my account, processed a very large order (about a thousand dollars), then kept my money. I had to fight with them, and go back and forth with them and my bank to get my money after a long, long time. They basically --after telling me my account was approved-- processed a customers order then tried to require more "stuff" from me before I was "FULLY" approved, but yet they accepted the transaction and the customers money, and just held it for months. SO WRONG. I had to threaten action in order to get my money. Unbelievable!

• Kyle NewmanKyle Newman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IS this still under review. Is there any likelihood of an integration with Stripe in the near future. Given that I'm based in the UK and the integration options for UK customers are very limited with 1Shoppingcart, I would certainly welcome it!

Simplify shut down one of my clients accounts after he did a product launch that generated 6 figures. He's still waiting to get his money 8 months later. We have since switched to STRIPE...no issues.

• Greg WriterGreg Writer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any possibility of Stripe in 2016? Simplify Commerce just does not compare. Had 2 accounts shut down with NO explanation from them. NEED Stripe PLEASE

• The Virtual Solution & Virtual Assistant MasteryThe Virtual Solution & Virtual Assistant Mastery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see Stripe integration. I currently use PayPal because I'm growing my business and it is not yet feasible for me to pay monthly for a merchant account that I hardly use. I've heard too many horror stories about Simplify.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interesting; I searched the forums here and there is NO request or votes to integrate with Simplify Commerce. None. Stripe however did receive 53 votes so far. This is a rather useless forum if you ignore the requests of users.

• Maska MediaMaska Media commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stripe integration is absolutely necessary to do business. How has this request been outstanding since 2013? Unacceptable.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I understood it this a request forum for users of 1SC to add their voice of what they want? Asking for Stripe and you saying you've decided to partner with Simplify - which had zero votes and no forum thread - doesn't seem to fulfill the purpose of this forum in the slightest. Did you manage to get a bigger cut or partner referral commission with Simplify over Stripe? If I ask for a steak and you deliver fish, how is that relevant? The fact that Simplify is 0.05% less than Stripe is hardly a strong enough reason to cite it "costs less". Why would you not ALSO offer Stripe integration?

For me and my clients, Stripe integration went from being a "nice feature" to absolutely essential in 2015.

Stripe is taking the world by storm. Justin your team should integrate with stripe. I own 2 software companies and it is super easy to do. Your team could easily integrate in a few days, we did and the cost was less that $2k.

• Timothy DonaghueTimothy Donaghue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am sorry to report that Simplify also shut down my account without notice within 48 hours of my set up. I suffered an entire day of lost business from it.

• Charles Runels, MDCharles Runels, MD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a physician's office that deals with sexual function matters and physicians in other countries. Simplify does not allow these options. Stripe does. Stripe, for my purposes, works. Simplify does not.

• Children's Educational NetworkChildren's Educational Network commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not as easy, I tried to set up account, it did not work, your support could not help and I contacted Simplify and and they declined me for some reason? Have since set up 6 merchant accounts with Stripe.

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is silly. It's NOT just as easy, because Simplify doesn't accept non-US merchants NOR do they accept recurring billing. I applied... DENIED. Why not add Stripe?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base