1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

It would have google checkout payments

We really need google checkout linked in

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    silverwow shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pablo Corredor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Checkout and Amazon Payments should be incorporated into the system already. Both have millions of registered users that are comfortable with and use each respective system to buy their products every day.

IT IS PAST DUE

• MrJBoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Google Checkout as another payment option.
        I was told by 1SC support that "they are not currently adding new integrations"...

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found a post from Michael back in 2007 saying that Google Checkout was being integrated and would be available soon into the next update. What happened? And is this something that will happen soon.?

David

• Wade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't it make sense to incorporate, not only PayPal, but also Google Checkout and Amazon Payments into the system? Both have millions of registered users that are comfortable with and use each respective system and this comfort level, ease of use, and familiarity will lead to more sales for all of us. In should just be incorporated the exact same way paypal is into the checkout page.

• Geneva Sellers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would really love an alternative option to paypal and i have heard so many good things about google... please do think about it. Totally get it takes a massive amount of work for you, but pleeeeeeease???????????????

• JWH Consolidated Inc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Checkout would be great only if it's as easy as Paypal -- providing check out in as few steps as possible. I don't want to confuse buyers on the check out page with a bunch of different options.

Feedback and Knowledge Base