1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

stop signing me out so fast while I'm working and then when I log in the work is gone

This happens all the time - I'm working in 1shopping cart, preparing a new autoresponder or creating new media in the affiliate program area, and when I press "submit" or "save" I end up at the sign-in area. When I log in again, and go to my work, it is gone and I have to start over. I'm logged out very quickly all the time, even though I work fast!

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Born to Triumph shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Resource International commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are we the only ones having this problem? I hate this. I've wasted so much time and creativity putting content up on auto responders and in particular messages, editing, inserting graphics, deleting rows, writing fantastic copy and then poof it's all gone - forever. Did I say I hate this. It's becoming a deal breaker. As long as I am working I should not be dropped. Hours and hours of time gone. On top of that it is so incredibly hard to go recreate copy that was so great the first time. Yuck. Makes me want to look for another service if this isn't fixed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base