1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Add a customizable field to recurring records that would show on each recurring receipt

I just wanted to toss out a recommendation for Recurring Orders. It's a VERY simple suggestion, that I think would help all recurring orders for everyone

Give us the ability to put a Customized Field in a Recurring Order record. For instance, we sell cellular phone plans. Each recurring record corresponds to a cellular telephone number. It would be great to be able to list "Recurring Record for Phone Number:" on the receipt/emails for that recurring record. This would help customers understanding which payment matches up to which phone number. Currently only the Primary/Secondary Profile Contact Numbers show on each receipt, and some customers have way more than two phone numbers in a household these days. One of the biggest complaints we get it is "Why doesn't your email receipt specifically tell me which phone number this recurring payment was for?"

I could see this "customized field option" being useful for many other types of Recurring Orders for many types of businesses.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
KITTY WIRELESS INC. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base