1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

RE: integration with Aweber: Under SETUP, ORDERS, NOTIFICATIONS, please add a tertiary destination for ORDER NOTICE EMAIL.

This will allow proper integration into Aweber, without sacrificing the FIRST destination that goes into our email Order folder, and the SECOND destination that gets texted to my phone.

Better yet... Since some of us sell different products; simply adding "ALL orders" into a particular Aweber List isn't as effective as having the AWESOME ability to have different products go into different lists.

For example, I'd like to have prospects of my "Free Introductory Package" go into a particular list that will continue to "sell" to them. But I don't want my past and current customers to fall into that list.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Starscapes International div. of VOYAGER INDUSTRIES LLC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

If you would like your order notice email to go out to a third destination, you can simply add another email address to the Secondary field. Just make sure to separate the email addresses with a comma and you’re all set.

It doesn’t address all of your requests with AWeber, but I felt it would still be helpful to get you part way there.

Thanks for submitting your idea!

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base