1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Entire record deleted when a customer unsubscribes. Does not allow us to review the customer's history. Why?

Entire record deleted when a customer unsubscribes. Does not allow us to review the customer's history. Why? I would like to be able to review unsubscribes to see if there is a pattern -- in order to improve our customer service. With the records deleted, we have no idea if it's a particular autoresponder message, or if the person is new or has been there for years and bought products and services. How does removing a contact affect our sales reports?

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Write Your Book shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Janet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very, very GREAT suggestion! It has frustrated me for YEARS that I can't see WHO has unsubscribed after a particular broadcast. Being able to not only do that, but to see the contact's entire history (including messages sent from Autoresponders), would be AWESOME.

• Lara Adler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh. I had no idea that 1SC did this! Yes! Please allow us to see our unsubscribes- if the system erases their history in the database, and they were at one point a buying customer, will is also delete their transaction from my history??

Feedback and Knowledge Base