1ShoppingCart would rule the eCommerce world if you just...

Please update the affiliate tracking system to allow subids and real time tracking.

The ability to ad sub-ids to the end of an affiliate link is a necessity in today's marketing. Having to create multiple ad trackers is confusing and falls on the administrator since affiliates cannot do it themselves.

This is such an easy way for affiliates to quickly broaden their marketing and for us to see exactly where sales are coming from. The stats have GOT to be real time though; that is crucial.

Also, there needs to be a separate column that allows us to see in one glance (again, real time) whether a sale was a regular sale, upsell or downsell. Combining them together is extremely confusing.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ric Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in 100% agreement. After being with 1SC for many years, I'm having to start looking around at other options because the lack of subid tracking is now costing me big money with affiliates not wanting to work with me.

• Ringold Nutritional Systems LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sub IDs is a MUST to attract big affiliates (and small ones too) that spend money advertising. The current system is archaic at best. Reports do not allow an affiliate to see their results during a specific time frame unless it is the affiliate program's main affiliate link. So if the affiliate was promoting a product and using multiple "Text" links from the affiliate control panel, then they would only be able to see "total" and not what each separate link did over a specific time period.

Clickbank's system is much more advanced for tracking when and where an ad was placed and how well it converted to profit.

This is a BIG deal that is needed badly in 1shoppingcart.

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree with this suggestion, and would also like to add the need to incorporate these features in the affiliate panel:

- ability to see statistics for each affiliate link during a specific period of time
        - ability to see more links per page and/or search to easily find links

These seem to be relatively easy features to incorporate and would change our world and most certainly make us 1ShoppingCart customers for life (rather than considering a switch to a new cart software.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base